Spring Practice April 8

Have not seen this posted yet. I liked this one

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BCEhmMAFT2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chris Brown getting some praise from Mr. Collinsworth... good to hear.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuller, Brown, Carlisle, Smythe, Folston/Bryant and one of the qbs. Find me a better set of offensive skill guys anywhere in the country because I don't think there is one.

http://memecreator.eu/media/created/s2z24f.jpg

Fuller, Brown, Carlisle, Smythe, Folston/Bryant and one of the qbs. Find me a better set of offensive skill guys anywhere in the country because I don't think there is one.

Leaving out Corey Robinson will come back to bite you in the as hard because he is going to set the college football world on fire this season. I'm claiming him.

We are going to be LETHAL on offense...hope the defense can keep up...

Leaving out Corey Robinson will come back to bite you in the as hard because he is going to set the college football world on fire this season. I'm claiming him.

Too late - I already had him and Brent. I am ND's superfan and have dibs on all these guys.

Maybe not man for man, but when Leonard Fournette is one of the group and Malachi Dupre is as well, LSU's group is awful tempting. Different offenses though, so tough to compare apples to apples.

I'm pretty sure most of the teams that consistently rank in the top 20 in recruiting, say this about their guys

Just saying...

I had Robinson on there but decided to keep him off because this is the set I see being on the field most of the time. I assume when we get a 4th or 5th guy out there he will be there, or red zone, or a sub etc.... Brent and Hunter will be stars too but they have to wait till Brown and Carlisle graduate.

True words Franco I just think we have the speed to kill, all three wide receivers I listed on tape look like they run 4.4 and under. I don't see either back running over 4.5 too, they're all pretty damn agile too. I could see Ohio State giving us a run, I'd take Elliott over our backs but our receivers over theirs. They get the qb nod and we do the tight end, I'd love for us to see them in the playoff next year.

Actually I am a bit down on Corey of late as he had several drops and one of them cost us immensely against ASU. Chris Brown emerged the latter part of the season and is a bonafide star at this point. Receiving corp is amazing.

I think we should let Brown get his second career game with more than 60 yards and his 3rd TD before we call him a bonafide star.

He has potential, but he has a long way to go before he is a star.

C. Brown is far from a star. Drops way too many footballs. If I could only have one receiver out of Robinson or Brown, I'd take Robinson without a second thought. Doesn't mean that Brown won't reach his potential though.

C. Brown is far from a star. Drops way too many footballs. If I could only have one receiver out of Robinson or Brown, I'd take Robinson without a second thought. Doesn't mean that Brown won't reach his potential though.

Now I'm not at the scrimmages but Zac Collinsworth is and according to him Chris Brown is playing better than anyone on the entire offense. He says circle him, under line him, he is the real deal. He certainly played well down the stretch for us and in the bowl game. The drops disappeared. I'll go with Zac on this one instead of listening to those that aren't watching practice.

Stars are born on the game field not the practice field. I certainly hope he becomes a star but from what I have seen in "games", I would rate Robinson ahead of him. I might even say Hunter has more potential than Brown.

I would say that given the improved depth at receiver, Brown will need to become more reliable if he is to continue to receive more snaps than the up and comers!

Let the Chris Brown love fest continue...