Dillan Gibbons is Irish!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear. This staff has recruited offensive linemen very well the last few cycles. Excited to get this kid's commitment. Kids like this that commit this early are usually serious about staying with it.

Welcome to Notre Dame Dillan Gibbons!!

You think committing now is early? ;)

Irish Illustrated ‏@PeteSampson_ 3h3 hours ago

Interesting new commit Dillan Gibbons fell for ND during the Syracuse loss in ’08. That was the official visit weekend for Manti Te’o.

I read that actually. Started the feelings then. Now the commit. He couldn't resist lol.

nice pickup... a little early, but Offensive linemen are usually the most solid in their commitments.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Elmer committed really early, stuck. Tillery committed really earl, stuck. Kramer committed early, hopefully we stick with our current trend here.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Elmer committed really early, stuck. Tillery committed really earl, stuck. Kramer committed early, hopefully we stick with our current trend here.
Kramer better stick. His boy Liam Eichenberg needs to jump on board soon too. ;)