Uptight board

I just thought it was a cruel joke. The board is dying for recruiting news.

A better one would have been to say that EV is transferring out of UCLA to ND.

I was going to post something about BK hiring CW on as a defensive consultant...

Can't even make an April Fools joke...Saying someone committed and then saying April fools.

Deleted my thread....

Oh you'llll....I got a laugh....

You don't joke about recruiting. Sorry you had to learn that lesson. Years ago I was on aboard where a guy claimed he had good news days before signing day. When you opened his thread it said "I just saved a ton of money by switching to gieco" . He was banned.

If you have to joke about re ruiting, do it on another teams board and driv e them crazy. Pretend to be an uncle who's close with the recruit. you'll never feel so loved and then despised in your life. But it's fun.

You don't joke about recruiting. Sorry you had to learn that lesson. Years ago I was on aboard where a guy claimed he had good news days before signing day. When you opened his thread it said "I just saved a ton of money by switching to gieco" . He was banned.

If you have to joke about re ruiting, do it on another teams board and driv e them crazy. Pretend to be an uncle who's close with the recruit. you'll never feel so loved and then despised in your life. But it's fun.

Lol, this man likes to watch the world burn...

Yeh - let's spend all of our time bitching out the kids on the team, looking for a new coaches, getting into pissing matches like this board does instead of having good ole clean fun.

I am still laughing.

Recruiting is slow if this is all we have to talk about.

Yeh - let's spend all of our time bitching out the kids on the team, looking for a new coaches, getting into pissing matches like this board does instead of having good ole clean fun.

I am still laughing.

Recruiting is slow if this is all we have to talk about.

Your passion for that shi77ty thread is unmatched... I didn't take any offense to it but sure as hell didnt laugh.

Mods can we now delete this thread.