Spring Practice Video 6

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he related to Austin?

Yep his brother and his Father's Chris of hall of fame WR and NBCsports fame. long time ago Chris did the IRISH on tv.

right now Chris is on Football Night in America as the Analyst.

Edit: Another thing to Remember is Ryan Camden(in production of FIDM) left for another job). That's why the videos have changed..

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

I thought this "Wired" is the most valuable piece so far..

Mike Sanford instructing the QB on read progressions. "on both sides you have a free access with a "come down throw" He's talking about the pin on one side, which I think is a post route(deep route that works vertical and then in to the goal post,), and a dig(10 yard in-cut usually crosses the middle) and a check,down, 3 on the X side two on the Y I think

WE HAVE CHECKDOWNS NOW PRAISE ON HIGH!!

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

I thought this "Wired" is the most valuable piece so far..

Mike Sanford instructing the QB on read progressions. "on both sides you have a free access with a "come down throw" He's talking about the pin on one side, which I think is a post route(deep route that works vertical and then in to the goal post,), and a dig(10 yard in-cut usually crosses the middle) and a check,down, 3 on the X side two on the Y I think

WE HAVE CHECKDOWNS NOW PRAISE ON HIGH!!

Having someone come into the program with a completely new set of opinion on offense could be a God send.

Let's hope he sees what we are all thinking and starts Zaire.

Having someone come into the program with a completely new set of opinion on offense could be a God send.

Let's hope he sees what we are all thinking and starts Zaire.

Based on what has been reported, Zaire is still not the best option. So I dont think it is "What we are all thinking."

Zaire is not the best option? That's absurd.

He'll never be in practice until they take the red Jersey of my friend. Running QB's aren't who they are playing two hand touch.

Golson's arm Flourishes with no pass rush.

So yes Golson's a bit ahead and in order to keep both players, I would argue it has to be. Golson can leave without penalty in May. Malik used his "sit out year" and would lose another if he's transferring.

So its best for the team to give Golson lots of reps now.

Zaire is not the best option? That's absurd.

Look, Zaire looked pretty good against LSU, but he did not beat them by himself, Golson had some good drives and even was the main guy at the end until he got hurt.

Also, Golson has had good games against good opponents too. One game does not make Zaire the king of all things QB.

I personally think both QBs will be solid, but I think Golson is still the better option for 2015 and Zaire will have 2 years for himself.

I simply can NOT forget 22 turnovers which directly lead to losing games on Golson's part. Malik was the mvp of the LSU game for a good reason. Just watch how Ohio State won the national championship. Look how Florida won it with Tebo. We must let these guys run and Malik is simply a beast when he runs.

I love having Golson as a back up and change of pace as he is dealy accurate and could thrive in this situation just as he did against LSU. However, the critical completion by Golson against LSU was a wounded duck. Still I give him credit for making that throw. We need both these guys but I sure hope Malik starts against Texas.

Yeah Oklahoma. It makes more sense for Malik to start (1st and 2nd down are flexible and can be run downs) and Golson to in spots on third down.

BUT if we name Malik RIGHT after Spring Ball 90 percent Golson transfers

If we name Malik in Fall Camp that likelihood decreases substantially.

Spring Ball is not Malik's time anyway, he can work on his technique on his deep ball but he's in a red jersey most of the time.

I think I'm in favor of MALIK but LATER NOT SOONER

Be patient BK let it play out..

I simply can NOT forget 22 turnovers which directly lead to losing games on Golson's part. Malik was the mvp of the LSU game for a good reason. Just watch how Ohio State won the national championship. Look how Florida won it with Tebo. We must let these guys run and Malik is simply a beast when he runs.

I love having Golson as a back up and change of pace as he is dealy accurate and could thrive in this situation just as he did against LSU. However, the critical completion by Golson against LSU was a wounded duck. Still I give him credit for making that throw. We need both these guys but I sure hope Malik starts against Texas.

Last season was simply weird. Golson, who is known for not having a lot of turnovers, all of a sudden has a rash of them. I still cannot figure that out. I think part of it he was trying to do too much, not throwing the ball away, with the defense hurting with all the injuries.

We have two qb's most teams in the country would take in a heart beat. I am not down on Golson - more confused. I think it was more an anomoly he can work through. He was hurt in the middle of the season too.

think we see more LSU than one or the other.

Edited by Domer Dude