2015 Away Game Tickets

My wife and I wanted to go to an away game this year and have found ticket prices pretty high. My niece announced last week that she would be relocating from Hebron Indiana to the San Fran area. So I decided to check on Stanford tickets and used a site called vivid. I purchased 4 tickets row B section 130. They are goaline tickets and after fees and shipping they came in at $200 each. They are located on the visitor side.

There are a lot left in this price range for that section and cheaper if you are ok with 200 level seats. i looked at all of the away games and most of the upper section started at this price point.

Does Stanford have a hard time selling tickets in general and I would think ND fans could make a presence there.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palo Alto is nice-ish, but it is not really in a major sports hub. Cal is in a party town (Albeit mostly jocks and hippies) Stanford not so much. The weather tends to be a wet blanket also, as they get a lot of fog, a lot of cold, and a lot of rain, regardless of the season.

Is anyone planning on going to Clemson? I'm planning on going and thought it may be a good chance to have some beers with the board.

If that place is anything like it looks on TV, it is going to be an absolute zoo with ND coming in. That place appears to rock like few others.

I have never met any of you guys and if anyone is going to the Stanford game, we are looking for a party to join and meet some fellow Irish fans. I am not an alumni, but grew up a neighbor and fan just down the road. Also if there are any must see things on the Stanford campus for a visitor to see, please let me know or if there is a special ND section that everyone gravitates for a tailgating session, please let me know.

I have never met any of you guys and if anyone is going to the Stanford game, we are looking for a party to join and meet some fellow Irish fans. I am not an alumni, but grew up a neighbor and fan just down the road. Also if there are any must see things on the Stanford campus for a visitor to see, please let me know or if there is a special ND section that everyone gravitates for a tailgating session, please let me know.

I spent time on campus for an Exec Education program and other than it being very pretty, the Hoover Library is about the only thing to see on campus. Palo Alto is nice, good places to eat and drink though with San Fran so close and offering a range of cost alternatives, focus your time and energy near there. Close and easy to access. Further if into Wine, Napa/Sonoma are a close drive and worthy of several days exploring both the vineyards and food scene. Bring money...lots of it.

I spent time on campus for an Exec Education program and other than it being very pretty, the Hoover Library is about the only thing to see on campus. Palo Alto is nice, good places to eat and drink though with San Fran so close and offering a range of cost alternatives, focus your time and energy near there. Close and easy to access. Further if into Wine, Napa/Sonoma are a close drive and worthy of several days exploring both the vineyards and food scene. Bring money...lots of it.

Ok, then its in and out of Palo Alto. We are staying by the Wharf and doing Sonoma a couple days and then heading north to see some real trees. I am sure we will have a tailgate party.

Ok, then its in and out of Palo Alto. We are staying by the Wharf and doing Sonoma a couple days and then heading north to see some real trees. I am sure we will have a tailgate party.

Sounds like a good itinerary for a good road game to check out. If you've never been to Sonoma, make sure to do your research as the sheer volume of vineyards and dining options can be overwhelming. If you have a budget and want any recommendations I'll be happy to share some ideas. I love Napa and try to get out every couple of years so learned a few things along the way. Get some Ciopino when in San Fran!