• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to read the article, but what does the website get in return? Nothing's for free fellas. Sounds like the site will get some royalties IMO.

Heard on Mike & Mike this morning that the site gets 9%.

If it works that would be a lot of money.

I'm not going to read the article, but what does the website get in return? Nothing's for free fellas. Sounds like the site will get some royalties IMO.

The article (and owner of the company) specifically state what they are going to get - 9%. So, next time, read the article before commenting :)

The article (and owner of the company) specifically state what they are going to get - 9%. So, next time, read the article before commenting :)

Thanks for the info! I simply disagree wih the notion, and I figured they'd get something that's why I didn't care to read it. It's a money making scheme About a hot topic which they know will generate revenue because of the attention it gives. I might as well take up donations for funding to stop Isis. Same concept of generating money. It's not about the cause but about making money.

A few notes.

1) Pretty much every business exists to make money. It's pretty much the point of a business. Any company that deals with money-transaction takes a cut (though the 9% seems a little high.)

2) If the owner is correct, this business model must be taking advantage of a loophole as it certainly doesn't follow the NCAA's intent. I'm sure the NCAA will find a way to close the loophole soon.

3) I agree with Eddie Angel - if it's legal to keep a recruit, then it's legal to attract a recruit.

A few notes.

1) Pretty much every business exists to make money. It's pretty much the point of a business. Any company that deals with money-transaction takes a cut (though the 9% seems a little high.)

2) If the owner is correct, this business model must be taking advantage of a loophole as it certainly doesn't follow the NCAA's intent. I'm sure the NCAA will find a way to close the loophole soon.

3) I agree with Eddie Angel - if it's legal to keep a recruit, then it's legal to attract a recruit.

Agree with most of this. But, think about prostitution, if buying is legal, and selling is legal, why isn't buying/selling legal? :) not everything that should be ok is ok. :)

Agree with most of this. But, think about prostitution, if buying is legal, and selling is legal, why isn't buying/selling legal? :) not everything that should be ok is ok. :)

at least reference who you stole that joke from...

Selling is legal. F***ing is legal. So why is selling f***ing illegal. is more accurate.

it was said best by George Carlin.

at least reference who you stole that joke from...

Selling is legal. F***ing is legal. So why is selling f***ing illegal. is more accurate.

it was said best by George Carlin.

Carlin was my favorite comedian of all time. RIP!! You're right. A reference was needed.