ND vs Louisville

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I think this is a big game for seeding. Win and they are still in good position to take a 3 seed. Lose and they are battling for a four and will most likely get a 5. I think they show up tonight and sneak out with a W!

Screw seeding, they need to win this game just because beating Pitino makes everything in the world happier, brighter and better. He's the scum of the earth and besides Boeheim, I can't think of a college basketball coach I hate with more ferocity.

Typical Brey...struggling down the stretch, it's no wonder we get bounced so quick in the tourney.

Ahem. [cough]

Louisville got hot, ND went cold; it happens. Great win tonight! Colson should be starting in my opinion. Jackson had his midrange going, Grant contributed with assists, Colson was his usual steady 16 point self, and Vasturia did a great job playing the point in the press breaker. Great game all round!

Yeah we should be mad about 12 point wins on the road against top 20 teams.

Yeah we shouldn't be worried at all about not scoring a field goal 9:30 into the second half. Yeah that will hold up in the tourney. Good game guys take the night off. Your perfect.

Ahem. [cough]

Louisville got hot, ND went cold; it happens. Great win tonight! Colson should be starting in my opinion. Jackson had his midrange going, Grant contributed with assists, Colson was his usual steady 16 point self, and Vasturia did a great job playing the point in the press breaker. Great game all round!

I literally just said this to my boys. He DESERVES to start. Great win. Colson, Jackson, and Vasturia really impressed me tonight. This team really does have a lot of options if someone is not playing well.

Yeah we shouldn't be worried at all about not scoring a field goal 9:30 into the second half. Yeah that will hold up in the tourney. Good game guys take the night off. Your perfect.

Didn't ND take their best shot on the road and win?? Good grief. Some of you need to get on some meds.They regathered and kicked *** against a really athletic top-20 team, on the road.