When does Spring practice start?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike years past, I'm not excited about spring practice. I guess with so many players returning there isn't much chance for any breakout stars. I suspect the QB position will be held close to the vest by Kelly and he'll cite a couple of players as standing out but will barely see the field when the season starts.

I do enjoy the footage of Corey falling with every catch:grin:

I'll probably change my mind later but I wouldn't hate skipping a spring game and using that final practice for something more productive.

Unlike years past, I'm not excited about spring practice. I guess with so many players returning there isn't much chance for any breakout stars. I suspect the QB position will be held close to the vest by Kelly and he'll cite a couple of players as standing out but will barely see the field when the season starts.

I do enjoy the footage of Corey falling with every catch:grin:

I'll probably change my mind later but I wouldn't hate skipping a spring game and using that final practice for something more productive.

Mostly true this year. However, I think there could be a shake up along the interior of the O-Line. Tackles are probably 99% set with Stanley and McGlinchey, but G and C could all be up for grabs.

I'm also itching to see if Bryant can make that leap we all hope he can.

Mostly true this year. However, I think there could be a shake up along the interior of the O-Line. Tackles are probably 99% set with Stanley and McGlinchey, but G and C could all be up for grabs.

I'm also itching to see if Bryant can make that leap we all hope he can.

I think the interior is set with Martin, Hegarty and Elmer. There may be some position swaps but those are the 3 IMO barring injury.

Not sure if practice will tell us much about Bryant. He's gonna play next year. Think the goal of spring is to keep he and Folston healthy.

I think the interior is set with Martin, Hegarty and Elmer. There may be some position swaps but those are the 3 IMO barring injury.

Not sure if practice will tell us much about Bryant. He's gonna play next year. Think the goal of spring is to keep he and Folston healthy.

I'm not going to be shocked in Nelson doesn't push for time. Hegarty, Martin and Elmer were okay, but none of them were lights out.

I think Martin will switch back to center with his hand healed and Nelson will push Hegarty/Elmer for guard.

I'm not going to be shocked in Nelson doesn't push for time. Hegarty, Martin and Elmer were okay, but none of them were lights out.

I think Martin will switch back to center with his hand healed and Nelson will push Hegarty/Elmer for guard.

Can't argue with that.

Elmer is God awful