Avery Sebastian is Irish!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by the staff reeling him in, This could be ND's modus operandi going forward if they are below the magic number of 85. Instead of giving one away to a project they get an experienced four year player to plug in for one year. It's win-win/

And after watching his highlight tape, ND should named him special teams captain -- he can make some plays!

Edited by Jersey Irish

Great to hear. Think he will play a lot next year and help a ton. He needs to stay healthy. Also read that he actually reached out to ND first not vice versa.

Great job here by both sides and hoping he makes a big impact next year.

Welcome to Notre Dame Avery Sebastian!

He strikes me as a good in the box safety/special teams player but his last two seasons at Cal weren't particularly kind to him due to the Achilles injury. It wiped out most of the 2013 campaign and I'm sure he didn't feel 100% last season for awhile. That's not an easy injury to come back from.

He seems enthusiastic about his choice based on his Twitter feed and that is never a bad thing.

This is great!! I go to a paid site and get a very small two paragraph story on Sebastian that he has indeed committed, but you go to Domer Domain and get his film and much more. Hope we do this every year and maybe take two this year.

More like, you go to a pay site and all they do is **** and moan about what a lousy pick up he is..........smh......:tsk: