I'm going to go on record!

I am going to predict that the 2015-2016 Season will be the best all time for Notre Dame. The coaching losses that we have experienced are going to impact us in the recruiting department more than it will on the field for this season. The addition of Jeff Quinn was significant. Kelly had found the key to his offense and I expect huge things despite of who is or isn't playing QB. I'd go as far as saying Kizer could start and we would still win a lot. I'm expecting us to have more 50 point scoring games this season and I'll even go so far as saying we will break 60 in one game. Roast me if you will but the Stars have aligned for ND in 2015!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to predict that the 2015-2016 Season will be the best all time for Notre Dame. The coaching losses that we have experienced are going to impact us in the recruiting department more than it will on the field for this season. The addition of Jeff Quinn was significant. Kelly had found the key to his offense and I expect huge things despite of who is or isn't playing QB. I'd go as far as saying Kizer could start and we would still win a lot. I'm expecting us to have more 50 point scoring games this season and I'll even go so far as saying we will break 60 in one game. Roast me if you will but the Stars have aligned for ND in 2015!

I don't think anyone doubts this...

Next year's team is stacked with talent.

We still have great coaches, Yes i think recruiting take's a in Florida and Texas unless we get hires with roots there.

As far as wins... We should definitely have a great season

That's definitely some positive thinking. I do think 2015 will be kind to Notre Dame in the W-L department, and I don't think recruiting will be hurt as much as some do.

Both the offense and defense have the chance to be dominant.

Also, 10+ wins will help with recruiting no matter the coaches.

Eh, put a sock in it!

Sincerely,

All us pessimistic Petes & negative Nancys

p.s. I hope your right.

Best all time? For a team with 7 Heisman's and 11 National Championships, and how many undefeated seasons, this is going to be better than that!?! Yes please!!

:wink:

But seriously, I think this team is going to continue to grow Ina very positive way. I think the pain of losing Alford won't hurt this year, but will hurt on signing day.

I'll preheat the oven.....

Might want to increase the temp a bit as my 250 pounds will most assuredly bring the temp down.

ND will win the Superbowl in 2015! Undisputedly, too!! :grin:

Go team [insert some type of 'rational' word here]!!

Best all time is getting into the realm of hyperbole. If you're talking literally best of all time, it would be quite a feat to surpass the post-WWll Leahy years.

I do agree that despite some of the upheaval, most of the pieces are in place for a very good run though. I think overall, ND is in better shape than 2012 for a run except we won't have the element of surprise. Almost no one expected 12-0 that year but ND is on hte radar now, despite a lackluster finish to last season.