Transfers

I'm curious to know the guys Kelly was referring to today in his presser when he repeatedly kept saying "we aren't done yet". Anyone have any ideas on guys that might be coming? 5th year seniors that can come in and contribute ala Riggs? It's intriguing.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know the guys Kelly was referring to today in his presser when he repeatedly kept saying "we aren't done yet". Anyone have any ideas on guys that might be coming? 5th year seniors that can come in and contribute ala Riggs? It's intriguing.

He can't say until they are officially there. My guess it will be guys who are "familiar" with ND coaches.

This and I myself would not rule out another addition like Justice Hayes. Just my opinion no source.

KELLY GETTING GOOD AT PLAYING WITHIN THE RULES TO PULL EVEN WITH BAMA.

Great RULE TO.. NCAA.. We can now target 1 year "roster fix kids"

THIS IS GREAT!!

This and I myself would not rule out another addition like Justice Hayes. Just my opinion no source.

KELLY GETTING GOOD AT PLAYING WITHIN THE RULES TO PULL EVEN WITH BAMA.

Great RULE TO.. NCAA.. We can now target 1 year "roster fix kids"

THIS IS GREAT!!

It is actually mutually beneficial. Gives the guys who might not have had enough playing time to showcase their skills to the NFL one last chance and gives us a stopgap. It is remarkably clever.

Brennan Scarlett DE Cal (former ND recruit)

Avery Sebastian S Cal (former HS teammate of Isaac Rochell)

Justice Hayes RB Michigan (Former ND commit)

These are a few names being thrown around....not sure how helpful any were on their teams last year

Would take the first two. Justice Hayes would be a Meh addition.

I dont want Hayes. He took a cheap shot at an OSU guy after one of their games. I think he is a chitbag.

Maybe ND needs a tackling dummy?

Wayne Lyons would be sweet, but a lot of Michigan transfer smoke on that one.

I would take the safety and end but I think Hayes would be behind Williams and possibly Adams too. Depth doesn't hurt if he wants in I just don't think he'd be used, even Coleman and Prosise can play some back.

I think we are good at db for starters, Redfield, Luke, Shumate and Russell would all be top dbs in college football. If one goes down we could use some depth but we need more underclassmen there if we could get transfers for some younger guys.

Scarlett IMO would be the biggest get.

Didn't he de commit? I wouldn't take a de commit and I think he also left us on bad terms.

Yes indeed, he did de-commit. No justice for Justice!

He might have been the fall back option if Dexter had gone Miami's way but I do not think there is a snowball's chance in hell, they are still looking at him

I would take the safety and end but I think Hayes would be behind Williams and possibly Adams too. Depth doesn't hurt if he wants in I just don't think he'd be used, even Coleman and Prosise can play some back.

I think we are good at db for starters, Redfield, Luke, Shumate and Russell would all be top dbs in college football. If one goes down we could use some depth but we need more underclassmen there if we could get transfers for some younger guys.

Scarlett IMO would be the biggest get.

I'm with you. Scarlett and a safety are the biggest needs. Depth is an issue at safety, but the starters are good. This next recruiting class I would honestly take 3-4 safeties. Hopefully a few 4*.