Byron Coward No. 1 recruit wavering

So much for no offense. I guess you would be equally offended if I told you his last name was Cowart, not Coward?

nope. noticed the error while I was hitting submit. but couldn't change it.

and thanks for brining up because wasn't trying to take shot at the kid and call him a coward for not signing anywhere yet. haha:becky:

also, saying "no offense" isn't a free pass to then say whatever you want. haha. wasn't there a scene in anchorman where he said "with all due respect" and then like called someone a name. hahaha.

and thanks for brining up because wasn't trying to take shot at the kid and call him a coward for not signing anywhere yet. haha:becky:

also, saying "no offense" isn't a free pass to then say whatever you want. haha. wasn't there a scene in anchorman where he said "with all due respect" and then like called someone a name. hahaha.

That was Talladega Nights and I didn't think you were taking a shot, though it would have been clever. I just didn't think VCs post merited a caustic response.

You of all posters to say that!! Isn't your favorite line....You don't have to open the post and read it!!