God have mercy, they are the favorite for three of the five uncommitted prospects today.

If they sign Iman Marshall, Rasheem Green and John Houston they are likely to end up with the number one class. I really don't like the trend in their recruiting right now. Would be nice to win some of the CA battles with them, and if not it is nice to see UCLA win those battles.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God have mercy, they are the favorite for three of the five uncommitted prospects today.

If they sign Iman Marshall, Rasheem Green and John Houston they are likely to end up with the number one class. I really don't like the trend in their recruiting right now. Would be nice to win some of the CA battles with them, and if not it is nice to see UCLA win those battles.

Yeah, they are cleaning house. I think that Porter Gustin kid's gonna be a stud too for them at LB. Already can't wait for the Octob. 17th showdown. Talk about about somebody we owe some payback to.

Yeah, they are cleaning house. I think that Porter Gustin kid's gonna be a stud too for them at LB. Already can't wait for the Octob. 17th showdown. Talk about about somebody we owe some payback to.

We really need an inroad in that part of CA. JSerra in Gardena and Long Beach Poly are both huge SC schools.

If it helps you feel better, Sark isn't 1/10th the coach that Pete Carroll is. He'll waste most of that talent.

That is the X-factor, but given the fact that national championships begin on signing day, he's off to a hell of a start. I actually haven't seen enough of his teams play to have a good feel of what he can do with all this talent. Hope you're right.