Soso to UCLA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You would loose your money sir... and it's not close.

Yup, I'm from SoCal, and pretty much all the UCs get the asians

Hey, can't knock him for telling the truth hahaha...there are a lot of beautiful asian girls here (I'm Filipino btw)

edit: Forgot, I just moved to NY...damnit! haha

Yup, I'm from SoCal, and pretty much all the UCs get the asians

Hey, can't knock him for telling the truth hahaha...there are a lot of beautiful asian girls here (I'm Filipino btw)

edit: Forgot, I just moved to NY...damnit! haha

There is a fair chance that UCLA has more asian girls than ND has students. Southern California has a ton of asians, especially Vietnamese and many of them are beautiful. I went to a high school that was primarily Asian/Hispanic and there were quite a few lovely Asian girls.

Still... way to come across creepy straight out of the gate. A real Blazing Saddles moment.

There is a fair chance that UCLA has more asian girls than ND has students. Southern California has a ton of asians, especially Vietnamese and many of them are beautiful. I went to a high school that was primarily Asian/Hispanic and there were quite a few lovely Asian girls.

Still... way to come across creepy straight out of the gate. A real Blazing Saddles moment.

No doubt about that. Here is an alternate viewpoint.... maybe he doesn't like Asians? Nahhhhhhhhhhh.......

No doubt about that. Here is an alternate viewpoint.... maybe he doesn't like Asians? Nahhhhhhhhhhh.......

So many jokes to be made. African American men and Asian women. Asian women drivers.

Let's just keep this focused on the newest creepy guy in Westwood. Final two being University of Phoenix and ITT Tech -> funny. Talking about Asian girls in your commit tweet... not so funny.

Also, most of the Asian girls I know/knew were quite petite. I just don't see the math working out.