ND hosts Miami

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game tonight against Miami. Auguste is playing. Let's go out and get a dub.

Awesome news for the team that they're getting Auguste back! I must say, especially knowing most won't, props to the ND advisers for possibly nipping this in the a$$ before it became a season-long issue. He's kind of the cornerstone for DunksDulac...

I'm a little upset I have only been able to watch one game this season, we don't get much selection other than the CBS, Fox, and the odd espn game they cover on one of the tsn channels.

Anyways what the hell is going on today?

I'm a little upset I have only been able to watch one game this season, we don't get much selection other than the CBS, Fox, and the odd espn game they cover on one of the tsn channels.

Anyways what the hell is going on today?

shootings off, Miami has more quick twitch athletes, and our big guy has no wind..

Really impressive win for the Irish today. Classic move by Brey playing 5 guards, essentially forcing Miami's hand. Awesome game by Grant too. He his playing great team ball and eventually had to get out of his little shooting slump. This team is really rolling right now!

Lol this team is pathetic today. Ever since the ACC games began, this team hasnt been impressive.

Considering what happened to them last year in the ACC I wouldn't call their performance in conference play unimpressive. 5-1 while beating UNC and Miami. Only loss is against arguably the best team in the country. Dominated FSU and beat GT on the road without Auguste. Only game that that was really unimpressive was GT at home.