Aliz'e Jones is Irish

Boom!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="http://t.co/BT6cDd2i7U">pic.twitter.com/BT6cDd2i7U</a></p>— ALIZE JONES (@AlizeJones8) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlizeJones8/status/555808161907478528">January 15, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I am officially decommitting from UCLA. Thank you to the coaches and all the fans for your love and support! God has another plan for me!</p>— ALIZE JONES (@AlizeJones8) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlizeJones8/status/555808037080809472">January 15, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I’m told Notre Dame assistant Scott Booker just left Bishop Gorman High. He sat down with Aliz’e got the commitment, and that was that.</p>— Andrew Ivins (@BGI_aivins) <a href="

">January 15, 2015</a></blockquote>

Edited by Big23Head

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monster pick-up obviously.

With Wimbush, Hoge, and Jones I would argue that ND got the #1 player in the nation at three positions on offense. (nobody is a better fit for NDs offense than Wimbush)

They might not have 5 stars beside their names but they're absolutely ELITE recruits.

Monster pick-up obviously.

With Wimbush, Hoge, and Jones I would argue that ND got the #1 player in the nation at three positions on offense. (nobody is a better fit for NDs offense than Wimbush)

They might not have 5 stars beside their names but they're absolutely ELITE recruits.

Could not agree more. ESB is going to be Irish in the end I think but Soso should be the main target now. Him and making inroads with the top of the line DT, S, and CB prospects for next year.

Could not agree more. ESB is going to be Irish in the end I think but Soso should be the main target now. Him and making inroads with the top of the line DT, S, and CB prospects for next year.

Don't hold your breath on Soso. We're pretty much out of it. They might have an in-home soon but nothing much happening there.

Staff has moved on to other targets, he's all UCLA.