George Farmer... HE GONE!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yeah really. I don't care who USC has coming in. Losing Agholor and Farmer hurts bad. I expect both to do well in the NFL, especially Agholor.

It won't hurt USC. They bring in crazy amounts of talent and even through "crippling" sanctions they still went 2-3 against ND. ND's most crushing win during that time was a 22-13 manhandling of USC in 2012 (note the sarcasm)...other wins were by 4 points each. Meanwhile USC spanked ND 31-17 and 49-14 in 2011 and 2014.

They own us.

It won't hurt USC. They bring in crazy amounts of talent and even through "crippling" sanctions they still went 2-3 against ND. ND's most crushing win during that time was a 22-13 manhandling of USC in 2012 (note the sarcasm)...other wins were by 4 points each. Meanwhile USC spanked ND 31-17 and 49-14 in 2011 and 2014.

They own us.

Since 2010, they're 3-3. Hardly owning.

ND beat USC with Tommy the Freshman who threw about 42 int's and then in 2013 we were handling them pretty well until Tommy the senior got hurt and we had to play Hendrix. USC may have had some bad luck with their QB's, but so has ND. This year was horrible, but overall, the gap has closed substantially.

ND beat USC with Tommy the Freshman who threw about 42 int's and then in 2013 we were handling them pretty well until Tommy the senior got hurt and we had to play Hendrix. USC may have had some bad luck with their QB's, but so has ND. This year was horrible, but overall, the gap has closed substantially.

If anyone remembers, Rees went out sometime in the 3rd qtr that game and Hendrix basically pissed himself out there. I don't think ND threw more than 5 passes after he bounced a 3 yard out route 2.5 yards short of the receiver. The ND defense played a hell of a game, I don't think USC got near the red zone during that stretch in Rees' absence.

It won't hurt USC.
BS. They were both 5 stars and Agholor is a lock to go in the 1st round in April. The scary thing is the kid looked like he was just going through the motions. Freaky speed/athleticism and hands. Agholor is big bigtime. He had over 1300 yards, 100 receptions, and 12 tds last year. Kid was unstoppable.

You honestly don't think USC's passing game is going to take a significant hit next year losing these 2 guys especially Agholor?

BS. They were both 5 stars and Agholor is a lock to go in the 1st round in April. The scary thing is the kid looked like he was just going through the motions. Freaky speed/athleticism and hands. Agholor is big bigtime. He had over 1300 yards, 100 receptions, and 12 tds last year. Kid was unstoppable.

You honestly don't think USC's passing game is going to take a significant hit next year losing these 2 guys especially Agholor?

They will miss Agholor alot, he was special and they relied on him lots. Farmer came on really late and wasn't a huge factor all season, if Kessler returns I doubt their passing game will take a hit.

Adoree Jackson might be better than Agholor, they also have Juju Smith, Dareus Rogers and a slew of other 4 star receivers. I think they'll be fine.

They will miss Agholor alot, he was special and they relied on him lots. Farmer came on really late and wasn't a huge factor all season, if Kessler returns I doubt their passing game will take a hit.

Adoree Jackson might be better than Agholor, they also have Juju Smith, Dareus Rogers and a slew of other 4 star receivers. I think they'll be fine.

Jackson played cornerback last year boss not wr until the end of the season some. Smith has talent and Rogers didn't too much last year. I'm not saying they don't have talent coming back because they do. However, losing both Agholor and Farmer hurts the offense. Agholor is very talented and productive and Farmer was successful also. Also, they lose experience and senior leadership with these early departures.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think ND has beaten USC with their starting QB in over a decade.
That wouldn't surprise me. I know in 2012 Barkley was out forcing Wittek to start the game. I'll never forget that disgusted look from Barkley on the sideline as he knew defeat was imminent. Classic.