Zach Auguste Suspended (now back with team)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This news can eat a bag a dicks. Are you serious? One of the best ND teams I can remember for some time and it's about go down the toilet while other shady programs laugh their way into the tourney. Really does feel like ND is cursed in basically everything it does excluding men's soccer. Feeling successful, getting national pub? Blam! DuLac drops the hammer on you...

Not sure ND can get past a tough GT team tonight. Especially how they played us a couple of weeks ago...

I would have bet the house that we would have beat them with Auguste on board. We shot extremely poorly against them but still won with Grant taking it to the hole. Bound to shoot better this time, but without Auguste I'm just not excited about this season any more.

It seems to never end with ND sport teams, it's a shame but no point in dwelling on it. What happened with him someone proofread his paper too?

Now we need Geben to step up, he was a 4 star recruit and a big man so he needs to take over that role. Beachem, Torres, and Katenda are the only other guys over 6'8 on the roster, how much of a dropoff are these guys from Auguste? and who is likely to take over his role?