Barksdale

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

Barks really enjoyed his visit, he came with hsi parents and his brothers, he will be back for an official next week

still has a visit to ohio state and will be visiting USC for the ND game

things are still looking very good with barksdale

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

points or no points, weis has to get the young guys minutes, even if its just a quarter or less, they are going to be playing huge minutes next year, there is a lot of turnover coming on this team, and he has to get there feet wet

The freshman DB's are getting alot of minutes. Walls and McNeil are on the field alot. I think there was even a series that I saw Travis Thomas on the sideline, and we had 5 DB's, but Zibby was playing up in the box like a LB. How did he even get into the backfiled that fast to pick up the fumble?? It seemed like Thomas, Crum, and Zibby all got there at the same time.

Guest TDJesus3

im just saying next year alot of these young guys have to play and the more minutes the better, i know alot have worked themselves into the two deep adn will play regularly, but the others still got to see the field, next year they are in the two deep no matter what

For those interested, looks like the Detroit teachers may have an end to their 16 day strike and classes would resume on Thursday.

This may help Barks get his school work done and clear the way for an EE, which would help us with his recent momentum and his presumably needing ot make a fairly early commitment for an EE.

Guest VagasFerguson44

When he commits, I'll welcome him with open arms. Until then, I think the kid is shady and immature. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The kid is only 17-18 years old. Well, so are Neal and Nagel and Trattou, etc. These kids seem to have developed a nice level of maturity.

Honestly, he doesn't even need to commit to ND, just keep his mouth shut until he makes a commitment (wherever that might be). And then stick with the decision once it is made (assuming he decides before NSD).

That's all! Pretty simple, Barky!

I hear ya Vagas. although, I think the shady and immature comments are too harsh. The kid is playing the game. Not my preferred way, but that's his choice. In honesty, I would like to think if I was in his position I would play it like a man and pick ND immediately so I can help the recruiting cause. but as I look back at myself at his age and try to think how i would handle it, I don't know if that is the case. Who knows, I may have tried to milk it for the publicity. I really don't know.