Rumors ND may pick up another transfer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to Riggs this past year, rumors ND may pick up another transfer. Not sure who it is.

I didn't want to tell you guys, but it is me. Look for the 37 year old transfer from community college. I am going to play middle linebacker. I have the measurables, 6'2" 235. My bones ache when it gets cold, I have constant lower back pains in the morning and some times it hurts when I pee.

I had an offer to play QB for Meatchicken as well, apparently they love 6th or 7th year QBs.

I didn't want to tell you guys, but it is me. Look for the 37 year old transfer from community college. I am going to play middle linebacker. I have the measurables, 6'2" 235. My bones ache when it gets cold, I have constant lower back pains in the morning and some times it hurts when I pee.

I had an offer to play QB for Meatchicken as well, apparently they love 6th or 7th year QBs.

Any chance you can hold for XPs and FGs?

THAT is amusing. Well done.

You should prolly get that one looked at..

Wouldn't be against for a year. Good measurables, and depth on the d-line is always welcomed.

Sure. It's an absolutely no-loss situation for Notre Dame. If he comes in and can play, he can either be a really reliable player or just some good experienced depth. If he doesn't pan out or gets hurt again, he's a one-season commitment and there's NO way ND is going to max out its 85 (it never does.)

People are saying on another site that it's Brennan Scarlett from Cal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/michigan/football/recruiting/player-Brennan-Scarlett-98249

Coming off of a torn ACL. Has a history of not staying really healthy, I guess.

If it is him, he would probably be a nice addition. I wasn't familiar with him and after a quick search, he missed 2013 with a broken hand and last year it was a partially torn ACL, so unrelated injuries. A partial tear would also be easier to come back from than a full blown tear.

He wouldn't be ready for spring but he'd probably be set for fall camp.