Miami battling ND for recruits via Twitter

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subway, is all you're going to do is link your site here? I respect your site and views but if all you're going to do is give a "teaser" in the header and then just link your site, stop! You're welcome to link the site but start a bit of discussion here. :grin:

Subway, is all you're going to do is link your site here? I respect your site and views but if all you're going to do is give a "teaser" in the header and then just link your site, stop! You're welcome to link the site but start a bit of discussion here. :grin:

Agreed. When I click on the thread and just see another link, I roll my eyes.

Been doing that for about 6 years now and sometimes there's more and sometimes not. It will stop, completely.

Been doing that for about 6 years now and sometimes there's more and sometimes not. It will stop, completely.

Love having you here at DD, Subway! I think Speedy's point was to simply include a little info in the post. Some of us can't access link-redirects while at work so it'd go a long ways to simply add a little information in your posts. :)

Also, DD will always support other likeminded ND blogs and forums. But it's also a two way street. Always like to see traffic come back our way, too...

And Parseg, I suggest you check your inbox.

Love having you here at DD, Subway! I think Speedy's point was to simply include a little info in the post. Some of us can't access link-redirects while at work so it'd go a long ways to simply add a little information in your posts. :)

Also, DD will always support other likeminded ND blogs and forums. But it's also a two way street. Always like to see traffic come back our way, too...

And Parseg, I suggest you check your inbox.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Just post some about what the article is about so we can discuss it here too.