The Midwest battle with LSU...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subway, is all you're going to do is link your site here? I respect your site and views but if all you're going to do is give a "teaser" in the header and then just link your site, stop! You're welcome to link the site but start a bit of discussion here. :grin:

Subway, is all you're going to do is link your site here? I respect your site and views but if all you're going to do is give a "teaser" in the header and then just link your site, stop! You're welcome to link the site but start a bit of discussion here. :grin:

About time! Thought the same thing for years; ban that freeloadin' sumbitch!:ranger:

So we have a poster who contributes info to this forum and doesn't engage in any of the trash talking and dlck smacking and you wanna chastise him in front of everybody?

Shame on you speedy..

8-)

In fairness, he is not a "poster" in the traditional sense of posting thoughts and opinions - he's really more of an "advertiser", glomming on to this site for free pub on his own. Would it kill him to occasionally express something in a thread here? Just sayin'.;)

My read is that if he posting things here that no one else is posting I don't care if he plugs his site. A lot of people make money or keep their sites running in ad-revenue, doesn't hurt to support them with a click through to their site.

With that said, it would be nice if he made things more accessible for those who can't click through.

I dont mind him at all. I like 95% of the links subway domer posts, usually either very information or witty enough to gain a chuckle or two.

I agree with speedy somewhat, would love to see subway reply to some of the comments people make about the articles after he posts the link. :)

Like I said in the other thread, I, personally, don't care if he wants to link his blog. I read it now and then. I would just like him to maybe summarize what he is linking to so we can have some discussion about it. Just posting a header and then a link is basically just for advertising for his blog (which is an entertaining blog). Nothing personal.