Dexter Williams Decommits

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early prediction is Louisville FWIW.....

Also I have no earthly idea how somebody could ever choose Louisville over offers like

ND UGA Michigan Florida OSU South Carolina UT or USC

I try not to read much into the minds of recruits anymore. I used to have that attitude toward recruiting as well, but who knows what his family ties are or his situation.

Louisville has Lamar Thomas and a couple of other Miami guys on the staff that are quietly becoming excellent South Florida Recruiters.

They know how to play the game down here, they have a lot of south florida guys on there roster now and in the past. I remember when they came down and got Teddy Bridgewater and Rodgers.

Louisville has Lamar Thomas and a couple of other Miami guys on the staff that are quietly becoming excellent South Florida Recruiters.

They know how to play the game down here, they have a lot of south florida guys on there roster now and in the past. I remember when they came down and got Teddy Bridgewater and Rodgers.

That was pure Charlie Strong. I imagine the Miami to Louisville connection will slow over the next couple years and the Texas connection will grow (as evidenced by the Florida 5 committing to Texas over the last week or two).

33, any idea if we have a better shot with Cronkite or Williams at RB?

• 2 weeks later...
Per 247, 3 crystal balls to ND. His visit must be going really well.

Glad to hear some comments trickling out. Seems like news is really slow, but that probably has to do with the kids still being on campus. I hope they also got a chance to check out the ND / U hoops game as that was a good one.