Guys, I Need Your Help

How in the world am I going to be able to tolerate these insufferable OSU fans for another week? Reindeer-decorated cars waving OSU flags with little white stick figure people on the back window doing the OHIO pose. OSU merchandise being dusted off and sold everywhere including my oil change place. Let's not even talk about my Facebook wall. It's been smoking since yesterday. And now the group texts.

Guys, I'm thinking about quitting life for the week. What should I do? Gauging out my eyeballs is a possibility...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world am I going to be able to tolerate these insufferable OSU fans for another week? Reindeer-decorated cars waving OSU flags with little white stick figure people on the back window doing the OHIO pose. OSU merchandise being dusted off and sold everywhere including my oil change place. Let's not even talk about my Facebook wall. It's been smoking since yesterday. And now the group texts.

Guys, I'm thinking about quitting life for the week. What should I do? Gauging out my eyeballs is a possibility...

Go Ducks Go? Become quack attack for the week?

At least tOSU is displaying a reason to pump their chest, they are entitled to a bit of chest thumping...however...

Ann Arbor is insufferable right now. Harbaugh has already won the 2015 B1G Title and Notre Dame is lucky to not have to deal with the juggernaut that is Michigan right now. Nevermind their starting WRs and QB isn't on the roster at the moment...

At least tOSU is displaying a reason to pump their chest, they are entitled to a bit of chest thumping...however...

Ann Arbor is insufferable right now. Harbaugh has already won the 2015 B1G Title and Notre Dame is lucky to not have to deal with the juggernaut that is Michigan right now. Nevermind their starting WRs and QB isn't on the roster at the moment...

The offer stands for you as well!

I hate tO$U and 'Bama with every fiber of my being.

I was hoping they'd fight to the death and then kill the winner.

Oregon must win. Buckeye fans are already insufferable. I can't imagine what winning the NC will do to their already inflated heads.

Im happy as hell they beat Bama. At least I dont have to hear Roll Tide or see it on Facebook every 5 seconds now from all of the bandwagon fans down here..

You should see all the bandwagon fans here in Northern Tennessee... Northern freaking Tennessee... why are you an Alabama fan??!?!?!

Just be patient. After the 12th they will all be quiet as church mice after the Ducks blow their doors off. I have never been more confident of an impending *** whooping as I am of what the Ducks are going to lay on the bucknuts. Can't wait to have their mouths shut!

Just be patient. After the 12th they will all be quiet as church mice after the Ducks blow their doors off. I have never been more confident of an impending *** whooping as I am of what the Ducks are going to lay on the bucknuts. Can't wait to have their mouths shut!

Really hope you're right, but I also really don't see it happening.

I'm right down the street from you Donjuan in buckeye country

the buckeye arrogance has been tempered the last few years even with their success they haven't won meaningful games

if they win however it will return with a vengeance I'm afraid

let's hope for the best (go oregon) we will get threw this together