Playoff Predictions

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts?

I've got Oregon smashing FSU, OSU barely over Bama, then Oregon convincingly (~2 scores) beating OSU in the title game.

How many times do I have to correct you arch! Jk :). I'll go with Oregon with a squeaker and Alabama over OSU.(another squeaker).

Sigh. Alabama wins it again.

But, I get the right to change to Oregon seconds before the start of the game :)

Thoughts?

I've got Oregon smashing FSU, OSU barely over Bama, then Oregon convincingly (~2 scores) beating OSU in the title game.

Before Oregon's corner, ^%$#^1 JHKDW-Z=*#WA# (aka Ekpre-Olomu), got hurt, I liked Oregon somewhat comfortably, say 38-21. His loss is a huge one. Not only is he an excellent cover corner, he's a great tackler as well.

Olomu was probably going to be locked up with Rashad Green the whole night.

FSU seems due for a great game. I just pray it's not tomorrow. Goodness I hate them.

I'll go Oregon 38-FSU 34.

I'm also going with tOSU in a mild upset. It's based more on styles and what I think Meyer will run. It's not secret that Saban's teams have struggled with good tempo offenses. I think Meyer puts his foot on the gas and screws with Saban's preferred substitutions and personnel groupings. In the offseason, Saban will petition that offenses must wait until his defense is set just the way he wants it before snapping the ball.

If Alabama wins, I think it will be in a shellacking, like 34-7.

I don't want to make a prediction on the championship because I can't account for injuries.

This should be fun.

If Bama's QB turns it over 2 or more times, OSU will win and I predict that will happen and OSU will win.

I don't think Oregon is going to rout FSU like many believe (see auburn vs oregon nc game). I do think they'll win by 4-8 pts.

OSU vs Oregon in title game and Oregon wins late with the edge in QB experience.