Good ND Football News Thread!

No, I don't really have much but with ALL the negative Nancy's around here, let's at least have a thread where we can have something positive!

Our best recruiter is probably staying! Guys are healing for the bowl game. And no defections so far. Day is good to go for the bowl game. Have we heard anything about Schmidt being ok for LSU?

Zaire is coming along and is confident.

What do you got? Give me Good News!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The men's basketball team looks pretty awesome this year! I know this is a football thread but we've had several football recruits at ND home bball games so that's gotta be a plus.

Also, the whole Jarret Grace thing where he's practicing (lightly) after rehabbing with a zero gravity treadmill is great news for next year! The kid's like Joe Schmidt as far as instincts go.

Can we start a list of losers thread sticky so we can all set to ignore.

Echo88

PT

etc etc.

DD sucks anymore....

+100

It's hardly worth coming on here to read anymore. Every thread is either started or ruined by the Nancy boys.

We should start a thread where you can vote a poster off the site. Ten votes and you're gone. I'll take bets to see who out of echo, PT, or Irish Storm are gone first...

+100

It's hardly worth coming on here to read anymore. Every thread is either started or ruined by the Nancy boys.

We should start a thread where you can vote a poster off the site. Ten votes and you're gone. I'll take bets to see who out of echo, PT, or Irish Storm are gone first...

1) I haven't posted anything overtly negative in months.

2) I saw the situation we are in with our mediocre coach coming years ago.

3) How can you be unfairly labeled as negative when everything you were negative about materializes? Isn't that realism once the smoke clears?

Don't be mad at me because you were wrong. I didn't make BK suck. I just realized he sucks before you. Here, hold my hand.

3) How can you be unfairly labeled as negative when everything you were negative about materializes? Isn't that realism once the smoke clears?

Don't be mad at me because you were wrong. I didn't make BK suck. I just realized he sucks before you. Here, hold my hand.

Lol, good post..

I have never had a problem with echo since he was overtly positive in 2012. I was worried all the realism had clouded the sun 100 percent of the time for him.

My reality is 2012 was a crescendo. We had a very good defense, a run based power offense(focused on Theo, Cierre, throw to Eifert), with homage to the spread.

If you ask me the challenge is getting back to that formula.

I see the makings:

Folston, Bryant, a defense led by Jaylon smith and Nyles Morgan.

Does Kelly see the formula though? Echo thinks not. I think he can see it, but he might get there or be just stubborn enough not to.

I don't think we get anywhere by stereotyping anybody. I think echo and everybody else have important things to say.

I hope we develop our line, running game and defense, get to see another run to the end soon. That was fun!!