Updated: Alford Turned Down by CSU

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alford leaves BK is definitely gone... No Alford, no Florida pipeline = Disaster!!

I've never heard of a position coach being the deciding factor in whether a head coach stays or goes.

I'm sorry, the Alford pipeline can be replaced. I'm sure we can find someone who can land a few ordinary Florida recruits like Alford did. The two running backs were the exception not the rule. We can get Deeb's all day and twice on Sunday.

Alford will make a heck of a head coach some day. I guarantee it. He's the kind of coach that players will respect and run through a brick wall for. Obviously I love to see him at ND but I truly believe he really would have excelled at CSU.

I fear it hurt him that he has not been an offensive or defensive Coordinator, I know he's the Associate head coach but often that's not enough..

I fear it hurt him that he has not been an offensive or defensive Coordinator, I know he's the Associate head coach but often that's not enough..

I'd like to see him take over as the special teams coordinator... Let him run a unit.

It's not like he couldn't coach RB's and ST...