BK Press Conference

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be simply trying to appease both QBs to prevent one from transferring. Or be pissed--either or. My question is how in the world could it be any worse??

Wait, so we're pissed about possibly replacing the person who's most responsible for almost all of ND's losses? You gotta roll the dice and then go with the hot hand. Zaire might actually suck but then who knows. Might be the next Charlie Ward. But probably not. If he's killing it for his first couple of drives, you leave him in. If he's throwing airballs everywhere then give it over to Golson who's now motivated. Or vice versa. I think there's ample time to evaluate each QB.

If Zaire comes in just to run and is not given a chance to throw... who am I kidding, I'm sure that is the plan.

I can only hope that Kelly doesn't use MZ like he did Hendrix and just bring him in to run....cause even our defense would be able to stop those plays from being successful.

Kelly needs to have "real" packages for BOTH QBs if there is even a shot of having a 2 QB game plan work.

I can only hope that Kelly doesn't use MZ like he did Hendrix and just bring him in to run....cause even our defense would be able to stop those plays from being successful.

Kelly needs to have "real" packages for BOTH QBs if there is even a shot of having a 2 QB game plan work.

Well lucky for us, its been proven that great things happen when Brian is given weeks to prepare his teams for a bowl game.

Golson and Zaire to play against LSU.

Smart political move if you ask me. He can now start Golson without the fans screaming and starting a QB controversy that would be picked up by the national media. If EG plays well, he says he sticks with the hot hand--if he sucks he put MZ and say that was his plan all along. He really needs to win this game with golson. If zaire shines in a win kelly looks like an idiot for taking this long to make a change especially considering how he talked up Malik in the off season.

For the record I think some of you are too quick to hand the keys over to MZ. The same thing happened with Hendrix after a decent half against Stanford I believe.

As far as I can see Malik has a rocket arm without much touch--just like andrew--although MZ appears a more accurate. Once kelly takes away his instincts a'la EG and make him an insecure, undersized pocket passer it could get ugly for malik as well.