Ronnie Stanley

Just saw that Walter Camp mock draft moved him into the number six pick to Redskins since inquiry about draft grade. Peat from Stanford may return to school. This sucks for me as a Skins fan because I don't want Stanley to leave and I think that's way to high for the Skins to pick him at number six. I like Stanley but I think they can get a better player at six.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't surprise me if he leaves and is drafted high. He is extremely quick out of his stance and handled USC's Leonard Williams n a marquee matchup. On some plays, he's so much quicker out of his stance and moving than the other linemen that I think he's offside.

Wouldn't surprise me if he leaves and is drafted high. He is extremely quick out of his stance and handled USC's Leonard Williams n a marquee matchup. On some plays, he's so much quicker out of his stance and moving than the other linemen that I think he's offside.

I really don't want to re-watch that game, but may just to watch Stanley. I was at the game. Live, it seemed like he did OK against Williams. He didn't get destroyed so maybe that translates to "played well." I thought Williams was lined up over McGlinchy most of the day.

Who was the turnstile responsible for Tavai's 3.5 sacks?

LSU will be a good test for Stanley, for they are the strongest and most brutish folks he'll have faced this year, at least collectively. If he has a good game there, his draft status will stay sky-high and he's likely gone. If he gets bull-rushed to death, maybe he stays.

Relax, there's still the combine...I'm very curious to see what he puts up in the bench press because he doesn't look too thick in the chest.

If he's being projected in the top ten, I don't think he'll participate in the combine. Could really only hurt his status.