Jordan Cronkrite, Miami,Fl 4-5* RB

Will be in South Bend for the Banquet....

This kid is an Elite RB, Alford with the help of someone that that shall remain nameless did a great job of staying on this kid after he decommited from Da U.

He will be visiting with Mom and Dad and education is a top priority.

IMO, it's us of Louisville

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is an Elite RB, Alford with the help of someone that that shall remain nameless did a great job of staying on this kid after he decommited from Da U.

If he cares about education, it won't be Louisville. But, Bobby Petrino is a snake, so we'll see how this one shakes out... The nameless character BK or BVG?

Who's better, Joran or Dexter?

Must be a personal eval cuz this kid is barely a mid-level 4 star at best. Far from elite both in terms of rating and offers.

Doubt he could commit right now unless we got a definitive no from Soso and Ronald Jones.

Army All American

Alabama offer

Ohio State offer

Florida St offer

Florida Offer

U of Miami Offer

Oregon Offer

Georgia Offer

Sc offer

NC offer

Penn st offer

Notre Dame offer

Arkansas offer

Louisville offer

Yea, No legit offer's

the only reason to come to ND if your a rb is for the education, ND is not a good destination for RBs.

I disagree. Rid duck, Hughes, gray are all on Nfl rosters playing. Wood should be but for some reason he's not. So, if you want to get into the NFL with an education, than ND might not be that bad. If you want to go to college and be the featured back, ND is not for you.

Army All American

Alabama offer

Ohio State offer

Florida St offer

Florida Offer

U of Miami Offer

Oregon Offer

Georgia Offer

Sc offer

NC offer

Penn st offer

Notre Dame offer

Arkansas offer

Louisville offer

Yea, No legit offer's

Fair enough but We both know that a bunch of those "offers" aren't committable (Bama, fsu, etc). There's a reason he's down to realistic options like Louisville, UNC, WVU. I don't think he's a take for ND right now either.

Mostly I was hoping for some insight on why you're so high on him. He looks like a Carlisle type to me, and could easily end up in the slot.

If he wants to pull the trigger this weekend, would you accept his pledge?

Edited by mtl_irish03

Fair enough but We both know that a bunch of those "offers" aren't committable (Bama, fsu, etc). There's a reason he's down to realistic options like Louisville, UNC, WVU. I don't think he's a take for ND right now either.

Mostly I was hoping for some insight on why you're so high on him. He looks like a Carlisle type to me, and could easily end up in the slot.

If he wants to pull the trigger this weekend, would you accept his pledge?

Absolutely, Very high on this kid, tough with a high football IQ.

He could play RB, WR, or Could be used on defense

This is the kind of kid you get on your team no matter what and then plug him were you have a need.