ND v. LSU Music City Bowl...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody think this will even be close?

I hate to say it, but no. LSU runs the ball and plays tough defense, for all intents and purposes they had Bama beat. I really don't see why ND is bothering with this game, a blowout loss is just another embarrassment. Can't we just put this season to sleep?

Will we see a healthy D line, Joe Schmidt back, Malik playing QB? Maybe ND wins.

That's a physical impossibility. I could see Day and Cage being ready on the dline. Would Redfield be able to play after busting his ribs? It would be a month+ his injury.

I hate to say it, but no. LSU runs the ball and plays tough defense, for all intents and purposes they had Bama beat. I really don't see why ND is bothering with this game, a blowout loss is just another embarrassment. Can't we just put this season to sleep?

Don't watch. What good is it for the team to "put this season to sleep" and forgo 8 additional practices? It's a little selfish, don't you think?