Music City

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I think ND will win whatever bowl game they're in. I know I'll be blasted for saying this and called various unintelligent homer-like names--and that's okay, I'm a big boy, but for once since October, I feel it'll all come together. Or better put, for once since October, I feel it won't all fall apart. "Cataclysm" would be the best word to describe November, but I don't think it's possible to sustain that level of Cheddar Bob. I know it's Notre Dame & Brian Kelly, so some might suggest otherwise, but I think it'll be a much different outcome than the aforementioned blood-letting, leaving everybody on here confused and even more critical of how the end of the season "progressed." Bombs away, knuckleheads. Just remember this post. (especially if ND get's their doors blown off--really rub it in)

Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I think ND will win whatever bowl game they're in. I know I'll be blasted for saying this and called various unintelligent homer-like names--and that's okay, I'm a big boy, but for once since October, I feel it'll all come together. Or better put, for once since October, I feel it won't all fall apart. "Cataclysm" would be the best word to describe November, but I don't think it's possible to sustain that level of Cheddar Bob. I know it's Notre Dame & Brian Kelly, so some might suggest otherwise, but I think it'll be a much different outcome than the aforementioned blood-letting, leaving everybody on here confused and even more critical of how the end of the season "progressed." Bombs away, knuckleheads. Just remember this post. (especially if ND get's their doors blown off--really rub it in)

I usually have felt we can win any game under Kelly simply because the defense was usually very good. This year not the case, we have given up a historic amount of points and unless we get Tuitt, Nix, Teo, Russell and Harrison back I can't see us stopping anyone.

You live in Clarksville too? What are the odds.

Are you guys familiar with Dover, Tennessee?? My brother's the basketball coach there and teaches there as well. I've never been there and I'm trying to mentally picture where exactly it is. He also lived in Clarksville. Tennessee, where "lakes" are damned up valleys & school gets cancelled for a couple inches of rain...