Dan Bernstein, guns 'a' blazing!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical assbag sports columnist spewing false accusations to make his story edgier. How did BK stonewall a rape investigation? Pathetic. Hate BK for being mediocre, but please show me the facts on the stonewalling of a rape investigation.

He is the definition of "Assbag Sports Radio Host".

Hard to argue w/anything he said, but this line pretty much sums up everything: "After five seasons, Kelly’s record is 44-20, and he’s treading water."

Yeah, like the part where "kelly appeared to stonewall a rape allegation". I don't seem to recall Kelly to be accused of anything of the sort. He failed at trying to use a joke on the matter, but the athletic department and administration were faulted for any submarining that may have occurred. Oh, and of course it wasn't a rape allegation.

I'm certainly not pro-kelly, but Chicago journalism is by no means impartial when it comes to ND. It would have been much better had he just written about facts (play on the field, quotes in context, etc.) than rumor and innuendo. He gives just enough of the former in the hopes that it legitimizes his preference to focus readers on the latter.

Yeah, like the part where "kelly appeared to stonewall a rape allegation". I don't seem to recall Kelly to be accused of anything of the sort.

I admit I breezed through the whole thing pretty quickly at work, mainly catching things like Kelly treading water and that we are "ordinary" under BK so far, but yeah, his insinuation about the rape thing is total BS.