Mississippi State Grayshirting

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to feel sorry for these kids. They know the deal, they know it happens. Should have signed with someone that didn't make you wait for a spot. These kids have all the power and screw teams over constantly when they flip at the last minute.

Edited by Irish Storm

Relax Francis. I meant committed and I'm sure you know that.

Your track record suggests never to make assumptions.

On what planet do you believe it's a good thing that college football programs begin the practice of pulling scholarship offers at the last second on kids who have been committed for a good amount of time?

Your track record suggests never to make assumptions.

On what planet do you believe it's a good thing that college football programs begin the practice of pulling scholarship offers at the last second on kids who have been committed for a good amount of time?

I think it's wrong and a terrible thing to do. But this happens all the time in the sec and these kids know it. And yet they spurn programs from other conferences in order to grayshirting at an sec school so they can play 'big boy football'. That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for them.