Brindza is a liability

Everytime this guy attempts a kick, I am more surprised when he makes it than when he misses. His accuracy reminds me of tiger woods with a driver. I have no idea how the staff could have any confidence sending him out there to attempt kicks.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly's excuse about not trusting the kicking game is still absurd when a simple extra point effectively wins you the game.

He had still kicked 4 extra points after the mess with Zaire... just kick the bloody thing and escape with a win.

Kelly's shtick is getting pretty old at this stage.

At least try and run the ball in OT as well and give him a better shot.

Part of it's of course what's stated above, but it's partially because he has no touch on his kicks. He tries to kill the ball, regardless of distance needed. Strong leg, no touch.

It's a fawking extra point to win the game... let him kick it coach!!!

I was a kicker in college and knew this would be a disaster as soon as it was announced that Kelly made the switch. There is nothing worse than having your holder switched especially when the kicker didn't request the switch.

After he missed the first FG, Kelly yelled what's wrong? You could just tell he wanted to say he wanted Smith back. Just my 2 cents.

:razz:

It's not about his buddy, it is about knowing if the hold is going to be there, and if he is even going to bother spinning the laces, which we saw Zaire was not even attempting to try.

I'll go back into hibernation now.

I was a holder. It isn't a hard job. The ball was where it needed to be other than the first extra point.

Just sharing my perspective for those on the board. I appreciate you sharing your's as we'll. Honestly, I'd rather have to try to make the game winning kick than be the holder for it. I never thought holding was an easy task.

Too funny. I can't kick for crap, but I never found it hard to catch the ball and hold it.