Flutie in the booth. Mayock on sidelines.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a joke when I saw the headline. I used to really like Mayock. Felt in the beginning he was really unbiased.

Now, among other things, I can't stand to hear him say the word "flash". I could tell the announcers for the ASU game had been watching game film from NBC as one of the announcers had said, "flash" during the game.

I thought this was a joke when I saw the headline. I used to really like Mayock. Felt in the beginning he was really unbiased.

Now, among other things, I can't stand to hear him say the word "flash". I could tell the announcers for the ASU game had been watching game film from NBC as one of the announcers had said, "flash" during the game.

lol.

cuz anyone who uses the word "flash" must be watching nbc game film :madgrin::madgrin:

I remember when Flutie first started as an analyst he couldn't string two words together...just awful. He's come a long way but I've always liked Mayock.

Somewhat related...it was crazy to see Mayock was roommates with one of the BC point shaving guys in that 30 for 30 playing for the mob. Had never heard that story before but loved the goodfellas connection. just awesome.

I really liked Mayock in the beginning and thought he was insightful and unbiased. I have since grown tired of him. He is absolutely horrible on instant replays, what the heck is he seeing? lol.

I have liked Flutie and think he sounds pretty unbiased so far. Time will tell if he will seem unbiased with more exposure. I like the change.