Losing That Bad Set The Program Back Two Years

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does this even mean? How does losing a game set a program back two years?

Was Auburn set back two years yesterday for losing at home?

Was Kansas St set back two years?

Michigan St?

LSU?

Heck, if anything, playing a game in which you started 0 seniors on defense and two on offense is probably a good thing and moved the team ahead half a season.

This is a ridiculous statement. The program grows stronger with each recruiting class. I saw a bunch of bad luck yesterday. The ball seemed to bounce right to them. Had Corey Robinson made that one catch I think we were going to pull it out. Regroup. Beat Northwestern. Climb the polls and let's make a stronger run at this thing next year. Next year was always the year on paper. It still is.

Why have a board if you can't post what you think and not get slammed for it by the real, "loyal" fans. I'm just as "loyal" as any of you. I wear my nd shirt to work on Friday, wear blue, green or gold all day Saturday. Don't miss a minute of the games so don't tell me im not a good fan because I posted my opinion.

Sorry, I think that loss hurt the program on a national level. Especially west coast recruiting. We made ASU look like the best team in the country.

I love our players, like our coach but I think that was a set back.

Why have a board if you can't post what you think and not get slammed for it by the real, "loyal" fans. I'm just as "loyal" as any of you. I wear my nd shirt to work on Friday, wear blue, green or gold all day Saturday. Don't miss a minute of the games so don't tell me im not a good fan because I posted my opinion.

Sorry, I think that loss hurt the program on a national level. Especially west coast recruiting. We made ASU look like the best team in the country.

I love our players, like our coach but I think that was a set back.

I wouldn't worry about getting slammed, I think everyone is probably just frustrated, and deal with it differently. We just need to hope we can win out and get a decent bowl game to hopefully win.