Urban Meyer kicking some Spartan *** with a freshman QB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two good teams that Michigan State played beat them in fairly lopsided fashion. We played an ugly game today, but if anyone got exposed, it was Michigan State.

True, MSU has been exposed. OSU is getting better as the season goes on and thats the way it should be. If they make the playoffs after losing Miller a few weeks before the season opener, that would be pretty amazing.

True, MSU has been exposed. OSU is getting better as the season goes on and thats the way it should be. If they make the playoffs after losing Miller a few weeks before the season opener, that would be pretty amazing.

Lucky for OSU that they play in the worst power 5 conference, troll.

We need to stop posting in this troll's threads. You get the honor of being the first on my ignore list.

btw, since you are an O$U fan, Ill leave you with this... They lost to VT at home by a lot... LOL

I am not an OSU fan at all. I do think it was an impressive win with a freshman qb having to play this season after Miller going down weeks before the season opener.

The problem with the reasoning in this thread , is it assumes MSU was some kind of dynamic team----

They were not--we beat them last year playing poorly--they got blown away by Oregon and have played a very weak schedule overall....

The IMPLICATION is that OSU has accomplished something special----

They have had LITERALLY a two game schedule VT & MSU and are 1-1

We could have easily matched that or bettered it..

ironically, if we can win against Louisville and USC and if OSU can get by Nebraska---we have a good chance of seeing the OSU/ND match up

aloha

The problem with the reasoning in this thread , is it assumes MSU was some kind of dynamic team----

They were not--we beat them last year playing poorly--they got blown away by Oregon and have played a very weak schedule overall....

The IMPLICATION is that OSU has accomplished something special----

They have had LITERALLY a two game schedule VT & MSU and are 1-1

We could have easily matched that or bettered it..

ironically, if we can win against Louisville and USC and if OSU can get by Nebraska---we have a good chance of seeing the OSU/ND match up

aloha

Who do you think would win?

aloha

I actually don't like that matchup....BUT it remains to be seen if OSU continues to look like as good as they did in that game. If they play like that to finish the season, I don't want any part of them, however, I have to think there was some "extra" motivation going on with the whole "they took something from us last year" mentality....kinda how we made The Sooners feel in Norman, and they couldn't wait for "payback."