TCU showing up.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

winning 41-14

but baylor beat them head to head!!!!

Baylor shouldn't have beat them. They were bailed out by a bs pi call which, basically, gave them the game. Won't matter. TCU is still going to the playoff and might WIN the playoff. Patterson's defense with Boykin at qb is going to be very difficult to beat.

Baylor shouldn't have beat them. They were bailed out by a bs pi call which, basically, gave them the game. Won't matter. TCU is still going to the playoff and might WIN the playoff. Patterson's defense with Boykin at qb is going to be very difficult to beat.

if baylor wins out they are Big XI champs and go to playoff.

would have wins over TCU. Kstate. Oklahoma

Notre Dame tried to see that in 2009 before hiring Kelly. Patterson wasn't interested though.

That's sad that someone would turn down ND for TCU. Real sad. I guess ND just makes it too difficult to win big for any big time candidates to consider them.

smh at TCU being a better program than ND.

That's sad that someone would turn down ND for TCU. Real sad. I guess ND just makes it too difficult to win big for any big time candidates to consider them.

smh at TCU being a better program than ND.

you are such a troll. One year does not make one program better than another. TCU is just having a good year in an inconsistent conference.

Man I would love to see Patterson coaching the Irish one day.

He can absolutely coach. He gets more out of his players than anyone not named Snyder.

However, ND does not have enough bubble-headed coeds to make it interesting for him.

He would not fit in at ND. No way, no how.

The day ND seriously considers hiring Gary Patterson is the day I quit watching ND football. Period.

How is saying TCU is a better football program being a troll? It's stating a fact that unfortunately happens to be true. I don't know where everyone thinks we're back or some top program, it's mind boggling. We're better than the past but that's not saying much at all and we have noones respect for a reason. I think some on here are homer/bias and can't see past the fact we're a 20-25 ranked program year in/out under Kelly.

Since 2008 they have won 9.6 games a year and have won a Rose bowl which has gained them alot more respect than us, and that number will go up with their playoff appearance.

The only positive we can get out of this season is winning a BCS game against a quality opponent ( hopefully SEC) so we can change everyones perception of us. Because they see us as 41-14 and 42-14, not pretty.

Edited by ndomer4

He can absolutely coach. He gets more out of his players than anyone not named Snyder.

However, ND does not have enough bubble-headed coeds to make it interesting for him.

He would not fit in at ND. No way, no how.

The day ND seriously considers hiring Gary Patterson is the day I quit watching ND football. Period.

Not that I am interested in Gary as our coach, but could you expand on the bubble headed coeds comment? Is there some smoke or something surrounding this?