• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

losses happen. teams lose.

we didnt execute today and it cost us.

we were in a spot to win even with four TOs.

breathe. love your families and enjoy rest of season.

I watched the game with my family at my going away party, then I went and played with my nieces and nephews after it was over. It's just a stupid game.

One of your best post ever PT. I have and always will cheer for my Irish but there is so much more in life that is more important. I left around halftime and took the family out to get family pictures and dinner. My son also discovered his new favorite burger joint in Five guys, we had a blast and I didn't really even think of the game. I agree Colin its just a stupid game.

losses happen. teams lose.

we didnt execute today and it cost us.

we were in a spot to win even with four TOs.

breathe. love your families and enjoy rest of season.

Giving up 55 points at ND has happened only 5 times. We lost 55-31. So, this is not a "losses happen" moment. This is historically bad, and we have a QB that is turning the ball over more than any I've ever seen in my 49 years watching ND football. We have a major problem that needs to get fixed.

Giving up 55 points at ND has happened only 5 times. We lost 55-31. So, this is not a "losses happen" moment. This is historically bad, and we have a QB that is turning the ball over more than any I've ever seen in my 49 years watching ND football. We have a major problem that needs to get fixed.

Ints mostly off deflections let's not get too crazy. 5 teams in top 10 May lose today.

Oh no you're right...the sky is falling definitely. We should all just panic.

How many will give up 55 points and have 4 turnovers by their QB and 17 in their last 6 games?

We have a big problem that needs to be fixed.

5 turnovers and another fumble brought us away from possibly scoring a TD on the opening drive. That could have been been a big statement and settled things down. Plus the ball came out again later when he was barely down.

He is a liability and unless he screws his head on properly then Zaire will have to be given serious consideration this off season.

17 turnovers?!? That is mind bogglingly bad play.

Things have to get better because they can't get any worse.

55 points is flattering to them considering the field position they had and the 2 pick sixes.

ASU now gets a straight run to the playoffs if they beat Oregon. They are horrible and will be beaten by 30 points by somebody with some metal.

following last years 9-4 season, I was cautiously optimistic

but I feel like this years success has been circumstantial due to the questionable schedule strength

this season ND hasn't best anyone and they lost to the only 2 tough teams

again, only 2 of 7 wins are vs teams with winning record

Rice and Stanford who's 5-4

not questioning if they'll get better or not just questioning the validity of where they are at right now