• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting concerned about golson for next year. I think the d is gonna get better but damn is golson really the Qb?

Yup thats whats been going through my head too, all of these young guys are getting great experience and it should lead to a pretty great team next year everywhere except the QB position, but none of that means a thing if your QB completely sucks.

Would the better option be to let Malik play out the year and maybe take over next year?

Yup thats whats been going through my head too, all of these young guys are getting great experience and it should lead to a pretty great team next year everywhere except the QB position, but none of that means a thing if your QB completely sucks.

Would the better option be to let Malik play out the year and maybe take over next year?

You don't just shelve a QB that has won as much as Golson has...something is in his head...

You don't just shelve a QB that has won as much as Golson has...something is in his head...

So what is the answer then? Hope he plays out of it the rest of this year? 15 turnovers in 6 games is completely ridiculous.

If he doesnt improve and starts next year off in the same way he has played this one then he will kill that season before it even starts and we'll be stuck with having to deal with a learning curve with Malik because he didnt get any significant playing time beforehand, we very well could be looking at 8-4 this year and next.