Malik Henry announcing Thursday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Wimbush committed now and Golson most likely to return if ND were to land one of Pass, Patterson or Henry it would be amazing. It will be interesting to see. I would have said ND all the way for Henry until Wimbush joined the fold, even though Henry says it doesn't matter to him.

Edited by Big23Head

All of the 247 guys have been putting their picks in for FSU...TFWIW...

I find that odd. From everything I have heard from IE and those like Big23head who bring information from premium websites, I think Notre Dame is still the favorite. Henry has visited FSU before I believe, but he was trying to set up another visit, but never seem to get around to it. There is nothing recently that has changed in his recruitment.

Unless I am missing something in the past 10 hours, I think ND lands him.

I find that odd. From everything I have heard from IE and those like Big23head who bring information from premium websites, I think Notre Dame is still the favorite. Henry has visited FSU before I believe, but he was trying to set up another visit, but never seem to get around to it. There is nothing recently that has changed in his recruitment.

Lots of FSU smoke in the last couple hours, including Loy on 247 swapping his prediction to the noles. Not looking good

Henry was at FSU for the ND game.

Henry was at FSU for the ND game.

no he wasnt, he rescheduled it.

https://uga.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=878&script=%2Fcontent.asp&cid=1694786

As for the crystal balls. The ones I pay most attention to still have a ND prediction. If Wiltfong changes his prediction, I will get more worried.

Edited by NDhoosier

With Wimbush committed now and Golson most likely to return if ND were to land one of Pass, Patterson or Henry it would be amazing. It will be interesting to see. I would have said ND all the way for Henry until Wimbush joined the fold, even though Henry says it doesn't matter to him.

What's crazy is that FSU has 3 four star qbs committed this year

and those like Big23head who bring information from premium websites

this will probably come across like a CYA (or, rather, CHA) move, but it's been covered here before and all seem to agree, even mods at the premium sites, that none of big's information is lifted from premium sources. he may gather info from the big recruiting sites but it's only on their free articles.

Big, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.