We have no killer instinct at all

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is a Kelly thing, a university thing because they are catholic or what. But you see it every week. Its almost as if the other team knows that we will let up and swoon.

You continue to solidify your place as the worst poster on this board.

I don't know if this is a Kelly thing, a university thing because they are catholic or what. But you see it every week. Its almost as if the other team knows that we will let up and swoon.

your inner tennessee is really starting to show, and frankly, it is not becoming.......

You must not have watched this team. Golson is a baller, he is the Kobe Bryant of college football. Have you seen his 4th-and-forever conversions? What about Corey Robinson's TD to beat FSU? What about Max Redfield laying vicious hit after vicious hit? Not beating Navy by 50 doesn't mean the team doesn't have a killer instinct.

I will admit...the two back-to-back drives midway through the fourth that started in Navy territory irritated me. Came away with 2 missed field goals and I thought the play calling was too conservative. With that said, this game had nothing to do with the offense and I am not mad with the way the offense performed. The defense let Navy back into the game.

This is so funny. I love the "We need to run up the score" commentary. The reason you don't see ND run up the score in some games, it is because they can't. If they could, they would. Just look at the Miami game a couple of years back, the Navy game a couple of years ago, Michigan this year. Kelly loves to score points.