Thank you ASU!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will be able to put up points on them, but with the how the defense has been doing the past few games, I am starting to worry that they will be able to score at will as well. I think this will be a high scoring game.

Ill be honest, ASU has played better than I thought they would this year.

ASU doesn't scare me, I was more worried about Navy because they always come ready to play. Despite the rhetoric about preparation, we still play down to teams. UNC should have almost been a cakewalk, they hung 43 on us.

On the flip side, FSU is the reigning champ with a Heisman winner, they manage 31 and the loss was on a questionable call.

Flip back to this game, Navy is a hardworking but average team and they score the most regulation time points ever against us in the series, second most points allowed this season. More often than not, the teams we should beat handily give us more fits than games we play as underdogs. That happens to a lot of teams though. There is hardly a week that goes by without an upset in CFB and we haven't suffered one yet.

I believe we'll be ready for ASU.

Huge game Saturday for both teams. Think we'll be ready to to go for sure. Also, glad to see an afternoon game too. The night games have been getting old honestly. For all the people who think we're done for the playoff (I'm just doubtful currently), what would you think about this scenario for next weekend?

ND beats ASU convicingly

LSU beats Bama

KState beats TCU

Utah beats Oregon

LSU and Utah are at home. KSU will eventually lose one anwyay. If this were to happen, we really could get in. Think it will take something like this for us to get in.

Go Irish!!!!

Huge game Saturday for both teams. Think we'll be ready to to go for sure. Also, glad to see an afternoon game too. The night games have been getting old honestly. For all the people who think we're done for the playoff (I'm just doubtful currently), what would you think about this scenario for next weekend?

ND beats ASU convicingly

LSU beats Bama

KState beats TCU

Utah beats Oregon

LSU and Utah are at home. KSU will eventually lose one anwyay. If this were to happen, we really could get in. Think it will take something like this for us to get in.

Go Irish!!!!

I'd take LSU, TCU, and Utah. IMO, LSU will be the best team in the SEC by year end. They were young to start the season.

ASU doesn't scare me, I was more worried about Navy because they always come ready to play. Despite the rhetoric about preparation, we still play down to teams. UNC should have almost been a cakewalk, they hung 43 on us.

On the flip side, FSU is the reigning champ with a Heisman winner, they manage 31 and the loss was on a questionable call.

Flip back to this game, Navy is a hardworking but average team and they score the most regulation time points ever against us in the series, second most points allowed this season. More often than not, the teams we should beat handily give us more fits than games we play as underdogs. That happens to a lot of teams though. There is hardly a week that goes by without an upset in CFB and we haven't suffered one yet.

I believe we'll be ready for ASU.

ASU doesn't scare me either. I watched the entire game last night. Kelly is not playing that well. They only scored 16 points in regulation. I always throw out the Navy game when assessing our defense. A bit concerned about the injuries.

7 wins vs

(5) teams with a losing record

(1) Rice team who's 5-3 but with wins vs teams I've never heard of

(1) 5-4 Stanford who may finish .500 w/ Utah, Cal, UCLA remaining

this team is on the fence and hasn't convinced anyone of anything

besides looking good vs florida state

4 games left

3 of the opponents should be ranked when they play

and a gigantic chance to prove it

I'd take LSU, TCU, and Utah. IMO, LSU will be the best team in the SEC by year end. They were young to start the season.
LSU's offense is pretty bad. Their defense is excellent though. I like Bama by around 10-14 in this one. If there was ever a game for LSU's offense/qb to have a coming out party, this would be the one. Know the fans will be awesome as usual there.

Arizona State (7-1) just beat

Stanford, USC, Washington, and Utah in the last 4 weeks

it ain't a gimme

It isn't a gimme ... That's the point. We need someone on our schedule who is winning to help us make a playoff spot. If we had Mississippi State on the schedule that would really help. Not saying we would beat Miss St but a win like that would put us in for sure.