The committee will never elevate...

The mumbo jumbo is thick---No sec bias, a down year for them is seen as a great year for mississipppi football---No problem loading up 1AA schools and playing literally 9 game schedules---I'm sorry fella's but OLE MISS and MISS STATE are overrated beyond the pale & time will prove that point----No value should be given to the opinions of the Coaches and Writers that have evaluated teams for years---A loss to LSU is better then a win over UNC etc etc etc.

The 12 person committee is IMHO a total joke.

EVEN PIRATEYs CHAOS will never get us in the playoffs that is crystal clear to me.

SO WHATS TO DO???

SULK---WHINE---LET OUR PERSECUTION COMPLEX LOOSE???

SCREW ALL THAT----

There is only one thing to do that makes sense and will be both productive for ND football and will make our feelings about this committees views a reality that will have to be faced.......

BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY OPPONENT WE HAVE LEFT!!!

GET OURSELVES INTO THE #3 SPOT IN BOTH THE AP & COACHES POLL

MAKE THE FREAKIN COMMITTEE SQUIRM____yes they would be happy if we lose and solve there little dilemma of significantly underrating us compared to other educated evaluations......

DONT GIVE THEM THAT BREAK FELLA"S----

MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR AFTER ANOTHER 5 WEEKS THAT BOTH THE WRITERS AND COACHES THINK WE BELONG!!!

IGNORE THE COMMITTEE ___

Lets them find some tortured logic to EXCLUDE us based on their superior evaluations and then.......

GO DOWN TO THE ORANGE BOWL AND RUN AWAY WITH A WIN AGAINST THE BEST TEAM LEFT!!!

We may not be able to beat this system....that much is clear....

BUT WE CAN SET THE GROUND WORK TO BRING THIS COMMITTEE DOWN -----

BE SOOOOO IMPRESSIVE THAT THE STORY LINE AND DEBATE ABOUT " should ND get in" becomes the most controversial story of the selection process......

They don't think we belong but we can still do this....

CONVINCE EVERYBOY ELSE WE BELONG WITH OUR PLAY ON THE FIELD....

This both gets a moniker of revenge by making the committee squirm a bit over the next several weeks-----

AND PUTS THEM ON ALERT NOT TO REPEAT THIS IN 2015......

SCREW ALL THE MANIPULATIONS

SCREW ALL THE SPECULATIONS

SCREW ALL THE COMPLICATIONS

LETS GET BOTH MAD___& MORE SATISFYING LETS GET EVEN!!!!!

MAKE THEM FACE THE ND QUESTION EVERY WEEK---AND MAKE IT HARDER AND HARDER TO JUSTIFY OUR EXCLUSION!!

STARTING SATURDAY WE NEED TO SEE THE IRISH PLAY LIKE THEY ARE NOT ONE OF THE TOP 4----

BUT THE BEST TEAM OUT THERE THAT GOT ROBBED OUT OF THEIR VICTORY OVER THE 23 IN A ROW NATIONAL CHAMPS.....

aloha's GO IRISH!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! I want to buckle up the chin strap and get in there myself right now! That wouldn't be in the team's best interest of course, but I agree with you 100%. Hang 70 on Navy this week. Crush ASU, UL, NU, and USC. Make it abundantly clear that we belong in that playoff!

And here's what the committee and the conferences will do.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378095315_laughter.gif

Pat Haden owes us nothing.

Tyrone Willingham sure as **** doesn't.

Barry Alverez answers to Jim Delany

Jeff Long has the SEC in mind

Oliver Luck is looking out out for WVU and the Big12

Tom Osborne is in B1G

Dan Radakovich has Clemson and the ACC's back

Mike Tranghese used to run the BigEast...likely blames ND for destroying his conference

Ect...ect...

We have no one protecting our interests. At least with the BCS, Jack had a seat at the table. But with this playoff committee, no one has our best interest in mind. They want conference champs because they are all in conferences.

When we get left at the alter this season, Jack Swarbrick is going to have to make a tough call...and you'll see Notre Dame football join the ACC outright. Mark my words.

Jack Swarbrick is going to have to make a tough call...and you'll see Notre Dame football join the ACC outright. Mark my words.

Certainly looks like it's headed that way. As Swarbrick said in 2010, "You can each come up with a scenario that would force our hand (into joining a conference)". Our hand is getting forced. No doubt. Until then, they've got some games to play. Dispatch each opponent in dominant fashion.

Maybe Piratey--but we can at least make the committee VERY UNCOMFORTALE defending their evaluations --we can make our exclusion the major controversy of this process---the committee will make other poor judgements before this is done----we can get to #3 in both other polls....

We can shine a GLARING LIGHT on the inherent weakness of a 12 man selection --

We can play a big role in what will be inevitable & GROWING questions from many NON SEC quarters...

They can keep us out but we can make it HARD AND ANNOYING if we play DYNAMIC FOOTBALL from here out!

aloha

ND just needs some quality wins. We haven't beaten a ranked opponent yet this year.

Beat ASU and USC and we'll get some respect.

About that...it's extremely likely that USC will be 7-4 going into the game against us...how much respect do we get for beating a 7-5 team? And even if they manage to win out against Cal, Washington State and UCLA...we'd still only be beating a 8-3 team...

i would LOVE to hear JS and BK's opinions on this when it was released last night.

I imagine BK would have the same response as Nick Saban.

Not giving up on the playoff. TCU could go down to West Virginia, Oregon loses to Stanford and suddenly things look different. Stanford wins the Pac 12 and is 'the quality win' or ASU is the quality win.

If only my alma mater (Okie State) could beat K State this week. That would be a miracle but miracle's happen. Why not we petition the Lord to bring some justice to this situation???? It could happen!!!

When Adolph Hitler occupied Austria, 700,000 people banded together to pray the Rosary requesting heavenly intervention. Totally mysteriously and without any logic Hitler vacated Austria and they remained free. I for one am starting to pray about this situation and hope to see results this weekend. Please join me in some form of prayer to seek justice. We are fighting evil. NO, this is not World War 2 and Adolph Hitler, but it is evil just the same and God listens to all prayer from all religious backgrounds. Join in.

Not giving up on the playoff. TCU could go down to West Virginia, Oregon loses to Stanford and suddenly things look different. Stanford wins the Pac 12 and is 'the quality win' or ASU is the quality win.

If only my alma mater (Okie State) could beat K State this week. That would be a miracle but miracle's happen. Why not we petition the Lord to bring some justice to this situation???? It could happen!!!

When Adolph Hitler occupied Austria, 700,000 people banded together to pray the Rosary requesting heavenly intervention. Totally mysteriously and without any logic Hitler vacated Austria and they remained free. I for one am starting to pray about this situation and hope to see results this weekend. Please join me in some form of prayer to seek justice. We are fighting evil. NO, this is not World War 2 and Adolph Hitler, but it is evil just the same and God listens to all prayer from all religious backgrounds. Join in.

God's to do list this week:

Peace in the Middle East

Stop Ebola

Block a last second field goal by K State

ND just needs some quality wins. We haven't beaten a ranked opponent yet this year.

Beat ASU and USC and we'll get some respect.

USC is not ranked with 3 losses. They're in the same boat as Stanford just having a decent but not good year.

And for the knocks on Ole Miss's schedule...they play boise state, Bama, A&M, LSU, Auburn, and Miss State. Thats one HELL of a tough schedule.

ND is getting screwed in the rankings but let's not pretend like the SEC sucks.

USC is not ranked with 3 losses. They're in the same boat as Stanford just having a decent but not good year.

And for the knocks on Ole Miss's schedule...they play boise state, Bama, A&M, LSU, Auburn, and Miss State. Thats one HELL of a tough schedule.

ND is getting screwed in the rankings but let's not pretend like the SEC sucks.

A&M does suck. Boise isn't great either. The other three are good though.