Most Likely Upset Oct 30-Nov 1

(2) FSU loses at Louisville

(9) Georgia loses vs Florida

(10) TCU loses at (20) West Virginia

(5) Oregon loses vs Stanford

(11) Kansas St. loses vs Oklahoma St.

(15) Arizona St. loses vs (18) Utah

Did not include Auburn/Mississippi as an option because I don't think it's an upset for either team to win.

I am going with TCU.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not include Auburn/Mississippi as an option because I don't think it's an upset for either team to win.

I am going with TCU.

I'm going with Stanford over Oregon. Stanford played very well last week in disposing of Oregon State. As long as they finish in the red zone I think they will pull this off. It's the one that helps us the most.

I am going to go with TCU losing to WVU. If ASU loses to Utah I don't see that as an upset. Utah is a good team.

I believe their(Utah's) QB has yet to throw an INT this season.

I think there still might be a couch or two left in Morgantown yet to be set aflame...I actually expect TCU to lose. I happen to believe that the Big12 is worse than the B1G this year, I think Sparty would run roughshod over that whole conference. They haven't recruited a defensive player that didn't go the JuCo route(lookin' at you Bill Snyder) I'd want in half a decade.

And if Georgia loses to that Florida team, I'll eat my hat.

and we dont want the teams we play to lose.

it makes us look worse.

I've been reading this a lot lately. I feel like we are the only team in the nation that has to play undefeated teams every week to justify our ranking. As if every team in the top 10 isn't playing teams with two-three losses themselves. This is just crazy talk to me.

I've been reading this a lot lately. I feel like we are the only team in the nation that has to play undefeated teams every week to justify our ranking. As if every team in the top 10 isn't playing teams with two-three losses themselves. This is just crazy talk to me.

I want Michigan to lose every game they play...

The only two teams I am actively rooting for to win all their games at this point is Stanford and ASU. I know I said Stanford was an 8-4 team at best to start the season and that prediction looks to be spot on, doesn't it?

guess I'd go with TCU, WVU has proven they can play ball now that they have a decent defense.

I'm going with Stanford over Oregon. Stanford played very well last week in disposing of Oregon State. As long as they finish in the red zone I think they will pull this off. It's the one that helps us the most.

That would certainly be the ideal, if you could pick anyone of them. It eliminates our greatest 1-loss threat (ignoring SEC) and boosts our SOS, all in one fell swoop.

Love ya Okie...and I'd love for this to happen...but I just don't see it.

Yes. Stanford has owned Oregon in recent years, on the road, at home, owned them. But David Shaw is a bum and the further he gets from Harbaugh, the worse his teams will be.

Oregon State is terrible. They are 4-3 but 1-3 vs power 5 schools(and Colorado was their win...yeesh) They are 93rd in scoring offense and 63rd in scoring defense...no mention of their 112th ranked rushing offense and 113th in sacks allowed with a staggering 23 through 7 games...

Oregon's NC hopes have been dashed by Stanford two years in a row...payback is coming.

not at all.

what is our best win? really?

if others had our resume we'd be saying they havent beat anybody good.

best win is a last second victory over 3-loss stanford at home.

it is our one knock right now nationally.

combined record of our opponents is dog ****

we need that ASU game to stay relevant. and to do that the sun devils need to keep winning

I would love to see this happen, but I agree with Piratey. A Shaw led Stanford has been messy this year and is going to get worse. I said last year that Stanford was coming back to the pack since Harbaugh left. Shaw is neither the recruiter or coach Captain Comeback was. Oregon isn't the powerhouse this year as in past, but significantly better than Stanford IMHO. I will be rooting for ASU to win for obvious reasons, but UTAH is going to make it close. The QB situation in ASU is a bit shaky right now. I will also be rooting for Cardinal against FSU. The situation is perfect for an FSU loss.