I hate the playoff situation we are in.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kinda fun though--lots of interesting games and a sometimes weird rooting interest.

I knew it was best for us if USC won----but I SMILED when they got beat!

ASU I rooted for and it sets up our BIGGEST GAME LEFT!

LSU is a hapless team with a TERRIBLE QB and no offense YET THEY MOVED US UP A SPOT by beating MISS

Michigan was SOOOOOO BAAAAAD --geeez its like WEIS AT THE LOWES EBB---that program is a MESS!

I wanted auburn to lose by math but I DON'T LIKE SPURRIER so that one I really didn't watch---

ALL IN ALL--I had a fun day watching football and we were idle---that's OK with me.

aloha's

Its kinda fun though--lots of interesting games and a sometimes weird rooting interest.

I knew it was best for us if USC won----but I SMILED when they got beat!

ASU I rooted for and it sets up our BIGGEST GAME LEFT!

LSU is a hapless team with a TERRIBLE QB and no offense YET THEY MOVED US UP A SPOT by beating MISS

Michigan was SOOOOOO BAAAAAD --geeez its like WEIS AT THE LOWES EBB---that program is a MESS!

I wanted auburn to lose by math but I DON'T LIKE SPURRIER so that one I really didn't watch---

ALL IN ALL--I had a fun day watching football and we were idle---that's OK with me.

aloha's

Lol true. I can't believe how relaxed I was this Saturday. After last week I needed a break. Nice connection with Weis and Hoke I kept thinking that all day. He has the exact same track as Weis, start out strong get everyone excited, huge recuiting classes and then bam ****.

Lol true. I can't believe how relaxed I was this Saturday. After last week I needed a break. Nice connection with Weis and Hoke I kept thinking that all day. He has the exact same track as Weis, start out strong get everyone excited, huge recuiting classes and then bam ****.

Hey, give Charlie credit for at least wearing a headset!

good to be in the hunt with a punchers chance....

don't discount remaining games to be played,

a lot of overconfidence from a near win vs FSU

just let it play out and take one win at a time.

don't count your chickens before they hatch

Navy

Arizona State

Northwestern

Louisville

USC

We are fans, we can overlook every game. We are talking scenarios if we win out. That is all.

hypothetically speaking...

a lot of scenarios can happen in the coming weeks

(if) it comes down to who's in the final 4, the strength of schedule

should matter more than the eye ball test because body of work weighs more than opinions and it should

and if that means ND gets left out because teams who typically strengthen the power rankings instead hurt them - then there is nobody to blame but the refs who gave FSU a win wrapped in a yellow flag.

I think we're in a situation where if we have one loss and a conference champion has one loss, the conference champion will go. I think we, with one loss, would go over any two loss conference champion.

Why? Because I think the committee values the extra game and conferences. We need to keep rooting for two losses in the conferences.

hypothetically speaking...

a lot of scenarios can happen in the coming weeks

(if) it comes down to who's in the final 4, the strength of schedule

should matter more than the eye ball test because body of work weighs more than opinions and it should

and if that means ND gets left out because teams who typically strengthen the power rankings instead hurt them - then there is nobody to blame but the refs who gave FSU a win wrapped in a yellow flag.

It was the right call. Blame whoever you want but no one is giving us the win back. We also have a weaker remaining schedule than several other 1 loss teams. If that is what it comes down to we will be outside looking in.

We need a lot of teams to lose 2 or more for the season.

It's nice to look ahead and ponder the various situations but there really are so many games left that it will sort itself out. In addition, ND will very likely be about a touchdown favorite against louisville, small underdogs at asu and at about a pick it against usc. That really is still a tough stretch to get through, even though they are not totally elite teams.