Oregon State

Utah

Utah State

Washington

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting offer. Half the PAC-12 is still sitting on their hands. Our coaches and Ohio State see something here...

Odd to not see a Wisconsin offer. With Anderson coming from Utah St., they've offered several kids from Utah and with their history of Oline U., something sticks out here. With his size, looking for lineman with a little bit extra strength and leverage? Hope it's not because of Tillery wavering...never felt his commitment would stick though haven't heard anything about him recently.

Odd to not see a Wisconsin offer. With Anderson coming from Utah St., they've offered several kids from Utah and with their history of Oline U., something sticks out here. With his size, looking for lineman with a little bit extra strength and leverage? Hope it's not because of Tillery wavering...never felt his commitment would stick though haven't heard anything about him recently.

That was my first thought when I read this quote. Only time will tell, but with the way this class and team is shaping up he'd be out of his mind not to want to be in South Bend. But ya can't fix stupid....

This kind of screams Tillery insurance to me. That or we are letting Utah know what happens when you sniff around and recruit our verbals ;)

Just curious, who is that in reference to? I don't recall Utah going after ND verbals recently (but I'm a relatively casual follower of recruiting).

Just curious, who is that in reference to? I don't recall Utah going after ND verbals recently (but I'm a relatively casual follower of recruiting).

I thought that I remembered them trying to get a couple of our guys to visit. I could be wrong though.

This is an interesting offer however. Mammoth size with good feet who needs to get a lot stronger.

One thing about Kelly and crew...they recruit hard until the end. Whether or not we lose someone, this appears to be a product of that attitude. If we lose someone, we'll have made inroads well previous. If we don't, we kept in touch with a possible prospect that could have been a safety net if needed. Glad to see this kind of work.

Wisconsin already has 4 olinemen commits this class , and a dt who might end up an OT in college.. I coach here in Wisconsin and we grow me big here.lol always wanted ND to go after some of our beef here

Bit off topic but where do you coach? I'm a Racine native and UW alum. I follow Badger recruiting pretty closely and while the Oline looks good, this recent kid seems perfect for our type of lineman. Plus with Anderson's Utah connections thought this was a logical offer.

Edited by AtLeastMySisWasIrish