Can we really become Michigan fans for 1 week?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win over Sparty makes the 31-0 demolition look that much better and knocks Sparty from the 1 loss club.

Go Bl...Go B..Go Blu...

Oh heck, I can't say it, but I hope they win.

You don't have to cheer for Michigan... you can just hate Sparty a little more.

Nope....I want more Skunkbear tears because they are delicious.

Sparty is no where near the evil presence that scUM has been in ND's history.

I would cheer for Ebola against Michigan if I had the chance...

I'm pretty sure if ISIS fielded a football team, it would make for a very difficult time for me to decide who I want to win if they played Michigan.

Michigan State can run the table and lose to the Golden Gophers in the B1G title game for all I care.

I don't think Michigan has a chance, but a satisfying outcome for me would be

MSU wins a very close one, mostly by Michigan dropping sure TDs multiple times.

Then MSU beats OSU, but in error-filled ways.. broken plays so they don't get any beauty points.

Does anyone here actually believe the Skunkbears have a chance?

Hell no. In the three games that they have played against teams in the top 30, Minnesota, Utah and Notre Dame, Michigan has failed to score an offensive touchdown...much less have a possession in the red-zone.

Their offensive line cannot block a soul. Devin Gardner already has a bum wheel...they can't block anyone...and Michigan State has a monster who does this with great regularity...

867769517.gif?w=660&h=322

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OW3pZQVQwQT/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Their backup Quarterback is Russell Bellomy, who might be the worst backup QB in Div1 football. 4 for 23 passing for 46yards and 4 picks. Guys...It's going to be a blood bath. Remember in the old Madden games when the ambulance would straight up drive onto the field? Queue one up, Devin Gardner might die on Saturday.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/76677/redskin-o.gif

Edited by piratey

I'm with you Piratey. I just can't do it. There is nothing in me that will allow it to happen. Nope. Negative. Aint gonna happen. Not a chance.

I'd rather see Claude Lemieux lace up with the Winged Wheel than ever hope that Michigan wins a football game.