Which call was worse?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched some of the game again. Which call was worse, the end of the game, or when officials signaled 4th down, Kelly took a TO for a measurement and Nd had a first down by half a football?

What? Are you saying we made that 1st down? Gotta see this

I just watched some of the game again. Which call was worse, the end of the game, or when officials signaled 4th down, Kelly took a TO for a measurement and Nd had a first down by half a football?

the TO BK had to take pissed me off. it was very close on the field and for the refs to look down the line and make a judgment call was BS. how do you not bring in the chain gang to get the call right, simply not wanting to take the time to do it I guess, they sure looked stupid when it was measured good.

What? Are you saying we made that 1st down? Gotta see this

No, not the 4th down thy were stopped on.

It was around the 15-20, 3rd down, ND got right near the first down. Ref looked at it, signaled it as 4th down without measuring. Kelly calls TO, asks for a measure mrn and ND actually had a 1st down by half a football.

FSU boards complaining about us holding too. that crap usually a wash

I don't know...I saw BLATANT holding on FSU's OLine..like straight up, our Dline passed their OLine, and they were still grabbing o; you could see the stretched jerseys

About the call, you can throw a flag on nearly every play, if you want to. Officials are generally trained to only make the call if 1) it truly affected the outcome of the play , or 2) it was something flagrant. Neither applies.

I just rewatched the ending, as painful as that was, and the call is beyond ridiculous. It's hard to make a case that it was even borderline.

But here is the thing-- I watched the entire last drive again. There were two obvious pass interference calls that were ignored. One against Koyak ( the defender had ahold of one of his arms making it impossible to catch the ball) and the other against Robinson. At the time I thought well the refs are going to swallow their whistles. Fair enough, we just have to make a play. then we did, only to find that the refs didn't swallow their whistles.

Another hugely overlooked thing was-- after we picked up the fourth and 18 first down, Robinson got the ball out of bounds, but the refs STARTED THE CLOCK which forced us to call our second time out.

No, not the 4th down thy were stopped on.

It was around the 15-20, 3rd down, ND got right near the first down. Ref looked at it, signaled it as 4th down without measuring. Kelly calls TO, asks for a measure mrn and ND actually had a 1st down by half a football.

Ohhh! Lmao, i forgot all about that one